brown sugar splenda
    cinnamon
    blueberries
    chopped walnuts

or

oats
    mashed fresh strawberries or banana
    heavy cream

Both are ridiculously good. Amounts are based on macros and totally doable while dieting.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

brown sugar splenda?! what is this sorcery?!

you learn something new everyday.
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I've recently been putting a cup of steel cut oats, three diced Granny Smith apples, a cup of unsweetened apple juice, three cups of water, and a bunch of cinnamon in a Crock Pot and letting it cook for 2-4 hours (stir often). It's pretty darn tasty.

Comment

dry with cinamon and splenda prep time

nuked in microwave with tablespoon p/butter and water/skimmed milk..

vanilla essence , 12 egg whites and cinamon and raisins and make a large pancake in oven..

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
            brown sugar splenda?! what is this sorcery?!

you learn something new everyday.
            Its so good. I don't use regular splenda for anything anymore.

Comment

Newest oatmeal meal and by FAR my favorite...

oats+peanut butter+Walden Farms chocolate syrup

It tastes like a peanut butter cup when you make it a little thicker. Sooo good. I want to try it with cream of rice next.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                Newest oatmeal meal and by FAR my favorite...

oats+peanut butter+Walden Farms chocolate syrup

It tastes like a peanut butter cup when you make it a little thicker. Sooo good. I want to try it with cream of rice next.

Somebody watched John's "Day in the Life" video on MD.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Slight addendum to my oatmeal recipe - here is what I have for meal 2 on training days (along with a shake):

85 grams oats
                  15 grams peanut butter
                  85 grams strawberries
                  1/4 pkg Banana Cream sugar-free fat-free instant pudding
                  Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup

Combine oats, pudding, enough water to cover oats and stir. Add peanut butter and strawberries and microwave on high for ~3-4 minutes. Add Walden Farms strawberry syrup and stir once again (break up the strawberries as you stir). Let cool. I actually stick it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to cool it more quickly.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                  2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                  2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                  2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                  2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                    Somebody watched John's "Day in the Life" video on MD.
                    LOL, this is what I am doing as well. Courtesy of the video. it is strangely very good with oats or cream of rice.
                    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

• I honestly tried it before I saw the video I swear lol!

However since I saw it I want to try cream of rice instead of oatmeal but don't get enough carbs to let me do it at the moment.

Comment

• Dieting:

75g jumbo oats
                        150g fat free greek yoghurt
                        1/2 scoop of whey
                        1/2 scoop of casein
                        Add the whey and casein to yoghurt. Add some water to thin out the mixture to a normal yoghurt consistency. Then add oats and mix. Chill in fridge overnight. Add honey in the morning and yam.

On a bulk I up yoghurt to 200g and oats to 125g.

Comment

• I'm pretty simple. Raw honey, cinnamon and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Comment

• I like maple oats with peanutbutter and 2 scoops choc protein

Comment

• pumpkin flavored instant oatmeal for the fall season are really good

high fiber with the banana nut flavoring instant oatmeal really good too and nice for work if you aren't a fan of meal prep

Comment

• Cant stand oats. I make them watery and practically drink them

Comment

Working...
                                X