No announcement yet.

Hercules First Competition (Team Skip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules First Competition (Team Skip)

Whats going on IM!

I have been working with Skip for almost 3 years now and I am finally about to do the first show. Everything is going beautiful right now and I am 8 weeks out!

Start weight:212
    Current Weight: 195.6

Unfortunately this has been the only week during my prep that I haven't lost any weight or baseline as I was .6 lbs above baseline. Had I taken a shit, well most likely woulda hit that baseline

Whats even more amazing is that I am literally consuming 3k plus calories and have lost all this weight without a change in diet. Needless to say, Skip is the man.

Im trying to get him to come down to Miami for my show but we will have to play that by ear as he might be expecting one of the members here to visit him.

Anyway as of now, Skip and myself think Its probably best to do physique. Here are some photos of me. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Petros; 12-22-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

You have come a long way mAlaka since you joined. Great progress and good luck!
      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Awesome to see some of the others that Skip is working with and what other are accomplishing. I look forward to the final result. Skip is the man!

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Hahaha! Thank you my friend. It has been a great journey so far!

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
          You have come a long way mAlaka since you joined. Great progress and good luck!
          Thank you, he is the man! I won't lie he has turned me into the "Black Greek" over here in Florida haha!

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
          Awesome to see some of the others that Skip is working with and what other are accomplishing. I look forward to the final result. Skip is the man!

Comment

Looking good Hercules! Are you shooting to stay in lt heavy or try to squeeze into the middles? Middles seem like it could be a stretch, but just curious.
            2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
            2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
            2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

How tall are you?

Comment

I do not believe there are any weight classes for physique, but it is instead height classes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

At this point I am down to do either bodybuilding or physique but after talking to Skip we agreed physique might be best, but hey any advice is welcome

Originally posted by jasong View Post
                Looking good Hercules! Are you shooting to stay in lt heavy or try to squeeze into the middles? Middles seem like it could be a stretch, but just curious.
                5 ft 9 inch!

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
                How tall are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                  I do not believe there are any weight classes for physique, but it is instead height classes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

At this point I am down to do either bodybuilding or physique but after talking to Skip we agreed physique might be best, but hey any advice is welcome

5 ft 9 inch!
                  Correct. Sorry thought you were doing bodybuilding.

Comment

No worries! I think I'll be in the roughly 180s by the time competition comes so I believe that is just above middle if I do bodybuilding correct?

Everything is still up in the air.
                    Originally posted by jasong View Post
                    Correct. Sorry thought you were doing bodybuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah middle cut off is 176. Good luck either way!

Comment

Last edited by Petros; 12-22-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Defienetly shoot for mens physique for now...Where in Miami do you train?
                            2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                            2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

Agreed. Skip and I decided that was best also. Glad you think so as well.

I am in Davie so I train at LA as there aren't other options. I was in West Palm Beach and bounced between Powerhouse and Busy Bodies. I know down in coral gables I was planning to do a show for the somni Classic which is hosted by the gym. I haven't seen it but from what the promoter said it was nice.

Where do you train?

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                              Defienetly shoot for mens physique for now...Where in Miami do you train?

Comment

Working...
                              X