X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prep for my first show with skip.

Hey guys

Thought I would send a shout out from south Africa

started workin with skip and been really awesome so far. I am 3 weeks out from my first show. And 19weeks out of my second show. Just thought I would share my progress.

uploadfromtaptalk1395397023698.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395397043087.jpg

I know I am gonna get asked the questions sooner than later. I have the nig scar from having a abominal plasty done last January where I had 900g (about 2pounds) of excess skin removed as I had lost a lot of weight over the last 8 years. This is the first day I stepped into a gym
    uploadfromtaptalk1395397201502.jpg

feel free for any feedback... cheers.

Fucking awesome on so many levels. Well done.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Comment

You must be absolutly over the moon. Enjoy it my friend. You have earned it.

Comment

Amazing progress man! Very excited to see how you enjoy your first show! Keep up the great work!
          2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Thanks guys here are the photos from this morning at 4:30 am. I know I glow in the dark from lack of tan but 21 days out I don't have time for the sun with the amount of cardio the slave driver....i mean skip has me doing. I am probably gonna go for a spray tan this sunday just to see the color.

uploadfromtaptalk1395404872917.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404888840.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404904750.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404921511.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404936703.jpg

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1395404961991.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404977047.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395404992813.jpg

Please be aware I am very proud of my single striation i have in my lack of glutes seen in the side tricep shot...

Comment

Job well done to both of you! Awesome transformation.
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Holy shit you look a different person

Comment

Great work...very impressive. Good luck to you...

-s
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Awesome job man! Very motivating!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That's good stuff, man! I know you feel like a whole new man.

Comment

Wow, what a transformation. What inspired you to get in shape?

Comment

Great job, as good as the best I've seen.
                            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Hamburglar, at the tender ago of 20 I was at varsity and my lecturer had said what u look like on your 21st birthday is what u will look like forever. Well I went home. Looked in the mirror and said fuck that! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X