Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herculeus 1 Year Transformation With Team Skip

Whats going on IM Members!

I have been working with Skip over the past year and he has completely transformed me. I feel I have made more progress this past year working with them then the previous 3 years of when I first became into bodybuilding.

I first did a 3 month consult with him, wanted to add size (but I was a fat/big). After that I decided to do a 3 month cut with him (Cut down very well but stopped because we both realized I didnt have enough muscle yet to go further).

After the cut we decided to push for more size and growth while not getting very sloppy in the body fat department. Well I am pleased with the results .

Anyone who is new to this site or is hesitant to work with Skip, let me tell you, do yourself a favor and hire the man. You will not be disappointed I promise you that it will all be worth it in the long run .

I have no idea how to pose/flex...maybe Skip will show me when I go see him this December . Possibly after another year of putting size on I will step on stage and do a competition while in PT school if all goes well!

That is incredible Herc! From soft and pudgy (no offense man) to pretty freaking diesel! You got big things coming for you if you keep it up!

You an Skip have a good thing there, don't let up.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Great work!
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Looking good brother. What're your different stats at the various points along the journey?

Comment

haha no offense taken as that was exactly what I was! Soft and pudgy. While I hired skip my friends said I was stupid, and as I professed and they saw the changes they said nothing while they look the same/worse lol. Thanks slot MF!

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          That is incredible Herc! From soft and pudgy (no offense man) to pretty freaking diesel! You got big things coming for you if you keep it up!

You an Skip have a good thing there, don't let up.
          Originally posted by TLopez View Post
          Great work!
          Thank you my friend!

Originally posted by jsaild2 View Post
          Looking good brother. What're your different stats at the various points along the journey?

Thank you! The pudgy pictures of me after I finished a bulk with him I was roughly 200 lbs.

Then when I did the cut I was down to 175 lbs.

Right now, the current pictures of me where I look bigger and leaner, I am at 192 lbs.
          Last edited by Petros; 11-15-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the progress!
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Very inspiring to a soft pudgy dude like myself... I hope in the future (discussing it with wife now actually) to work with skip myself... Great work
              I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
              I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Thanks a lot next!!

Originally posted by nexa View Post
                Congrats on the progress!
                Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                Very inspiring to a soft pudgy dude like myself... I hope in the future (discussing it with wife now actually) to work with skip myself... Great work

It really all comes down to nutrition and training smarter. I wish I knew this 4 years ago. Skip knows how to work his magic. You really don't see the differences until you put the pictures together like this. Thanks a lot Dc.

Comment

Powerhouse tank says it all . Awesome job to you both!
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Great job Hercules.

I would also like to give Skip the thumbs up. I have been working with him about 6 months now and have already booked him for the whole 2014.

I have always gained good strenght gains with DC-training but nowadays with Skip´s diet, strenght gains are almost scary sometimes.

Comment

Nice work but no more homo pics please!! Puts some shorts on!!
                      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Great work. Did Skip specifically ask for no underwear front shots? Don't lie.

Really amazing transformation though.
                        2005 HOA Natural Classic
                        2006 OCB Midwest
                        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                        2008 HOA Natural Classic
                        NPC Mid-Illinois
                        NPC Midwest Open
                        NPC Natural Grand Prix
                        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                        USPA Illinois State
                        NGA Heart of America
                        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Guys come on I'm Greek

Lol but seriously there on just super low, it's okay v1 if you zoomed in . I mean your practically more naked then me in your default lol

Breck- shhhhhh keep that between us if skip finds out I told you he might not take me to beau joes and I want my pizza! Haha.

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
                          Nice work but no more homo pics please!! Puts some shorts on!!
                          Originally posted by breck View Post
                          Great work. Did Skip specifically ask for no underwear front shots? Don't lie.

Really amazing transformation though.

Comment

Thank you my friend.

Haha yes things can get a bit scary. Have you continued to use DC training while with him or have you switched to anything else?

Originally posted by Ihaanator View Post
                            Great job Hercules.

I would also like to give Skip the thumbs up. I have been working with him about 6 months now and have already booked him for the whole 2014.

I have always gained good strenght gains with DC-training but nowadays with Skip´s diet, strenght gains are almost scary sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                              Thank you my friend.

Haha yes things can get a bit scary. Have you continued to use DC training while with him or have you switched to anything else?
                              Although you weren't asking me, lol, I am switching to Skip's training protocol this Monday. I did several blasts on DC and made greats gains in strength and some size. But I found after awhile that my recuperative abilities weren't up to par for that style of training. My shoulders are constantly feeling beat up, and chest is my muscle group that needs the most work, so I think Skip's protocol will fit me very nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X