Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musclesaresexy

Anyone recognize this guy?

20 week prep. Blowing away his condition from last year.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

those photos are a 20 week difference?

wow

Comment

I don't see much difference? LOL!
      Wow, nice work both of you!
      "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Loooooooooool. I am such a spectacular dude for taking that first pic!
        TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
        2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

And that pic is from 2 weeks out. I am going to smoke that condition next Sunday.

Comment

That first pic is effing money lol
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Dang, I guess I should hire Skip when I've reached my bulking goals (and both my kids have begun going to school.) Great job, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclesAreSexy View Post
                Loooooooooool. I am such a spectacular dude for taking that first pic!
                Wait.. That first picture is no way what you looked like 5 months ago. Please tell me that that picture is over a year old and not 20 weeks ago?!?! Thats an amazing transformation but no way is that from 20 weeks! Its two totally different people.
                Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel7908 View Post
                  Dang, I guess I should hire Skip when I've reached my bulking goals (and both my kids have begun going to school.) Great job, guys.
                  Why do people use kids as an excuse. Not trying to start shit with you, but mine isn't in school, I work full time, and go to school. I never understand it., I'm prepping too. I hear it all the time...."I'll do it when _________".

Great job muscles

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
                    Why do people use kids as an excuse. Not trying to start shit with you, but mine isn't in school, I work full time, and go to school. I never understand it., I'm prepping too. I hear it all the time...."I'll do it when _________".

Great job muscles

Agreed. If it isn't a priority at this time then so be it.
                    #docswholift
                    PGY-1 FM
                    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post

Great job muscles
                      There's the first part of my post too, in which I stated I haven't really gotten where I want to get as far as my size is concerned. I suppose the kids going to school and my reaching that goal will probably happen at the same time, and that's mostly why I've mentioned that.

But you're right about how that shouldn't be an excuse if someone wants to prep for a contest at any point in their lives. And when I do make an effort to lean out with someone else's guidance it won't even be for any contest, it will be just to get rid of a decent amount of body fat without having to do guesswork in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
                        Wait.. That first picture is no way what you looked like 5 months ago. Please tell me that that picture is over a year old and not 20 weeks ago?!?! Thats an amazing transformation but no way is that from 20 weeks! Its two totally different people.
                        Yep. 20 weeks on the dot. Took it as a before pic at 22 weeks out. It's amazing what posture and poise can do for you. I know how to look shit as well as look good. It was a staged comparison. But 100% legit!

Comment

I can look way worse than your pre photo, do you even pig hunt bro?

Great job man.
                          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Loooool SAHD. You know how it's done! And no. No pigs in the last 6 weeks. No time.

Comment

He looks much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X