No announcement yet.

7 month progress report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you naturally a lean guy? That's damn impressive condition for having just now added a little cardio. Great back development as well

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
      are you naturally a lean guy? That's damn impressive condition for having just now added a little cardio. Great back development as well
      Yes I am naturally lean, which is a good and a bad thing. The bad, its very hard for me to gain weight although since I hired Skip and he gave me the proper nutrition guidance I have gained more muscle than I have in years. The good thing, its been pretty easy to drop the fat even with the food still being pretty heavy in my opinion. Im never hungry and if I dont look at my watch I could easily miss a meal. Which I guess is good as Im sure Skip will have to cut me back more as I get more lean. And thats all Im doing right now is three 30 minute session and no fat burners, so Im pleased.

Thanks for the complement, I have always hated training back until I started doing deadlifts, its now one of my favorite movements. I also think is has helped thicken my back some.

Comment

Originally posted by metal rail View Post
        And if my girlfriend, who is one of Skips clients decides to stop procrastinating and posts her progress pics!!! She is the one who is competing in about 10 weeks. And deserve lots of credit for all her hard work and dedication to what will be her first show ever.

I know your reading this Annette!!!!
        I'll post my pics when you decide to compete!!! Hehe Thanks for your support and keeping me motivated and more so for putting up with me. Lol I will put pics up today.

Comment

Originally posted by metal rail View Post
          And if my girlfriend, who is one of Skips clients decides to stop procrastinating and posts her progress pics!!! She is the one who is competing in about 10 weeks. And deserve lots of credit for all her hard work and dedication to what will be her first show ever.

I know your reading this Annette!!!!
          Okay here's a progress pic. I'm not a fan of posting but here goes! Lol
          Blue suit is end on January before working with skip. Weight is 150

Red suit is today and weight is 149.4 as of Pre refeed Sunday. I have 7 1/2 weeks until my first comp. working with skip has been awesome and I'm so happy thus far. I will try to post pics again in a couple weeks
          Attached Files

Comment

You both look fantastic.

Good luck in your comp SexyB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybiatch72 View Post
              Okay here's a progress pic. I'm not a fan of posting but here goes! Lol
              Blue suit is end on January before working with skip. Weight is 150

Red suit is today and weight is 149.4 as of Pre refeed Sunday. I have 7 1/2 weeks until my first comp. working with skip has been awesome and I'm so happy thus far. I will try to post pics again in a couple weeks
              Great progress!!!

Start your own damn thread.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                You both look fantastic.

Good luck in your comp SexyB.
                Thank you. She is definitely breaking her ass. Me...? Eh not so much. LOL

Comment

Great transformation,good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work!

Comment

Working...
                    X