Wanna see a transformation? Try this one on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna see a transformation? Try this one on

30 weeks for contest prep so 28 weeks between pics as the "after" pics are at 2 weeks out.

Total weight loss in the pics was approximately 92 pounds. Clearly, at 2 weeks out we have more weight to drop and will break the 100 pound mark. That is in roughly 30 weeks.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Holy crap! Nice one!
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Whoa...unreal.
      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Mother of fcking god

Comment

The more I look at this picture..just wow.

Question for the dude if hes a member..
          Were there alot of people calling you a phat a$$ before hand? Bet there eating their words now.
          You can see the mass underneath the fur and see he is going to be a big dude..but wow, what has been seen can't be unseen.

Comment

Wow! Incredible work. How severe has his diet been to this point? Did he come down easily, or did he have to suffer with his calorie intake being that he had so much to lose?

Comment

DAYUMMM!!!!!

That's impressive. That's bigoso, for those who didn't recognize him or notice the pic's names.

I'm sure dropping just about 3lb of fat / week (not quite as there was prob. 15lb water in there!) was just a breeze... Wow.

(I will bet that he doesn't get that "off-season" again at least if he's considering a show in the upcoming decade... However, I don't think he'll "need to," if he did in the first place. Lotta size there.)

EDIT: Just saw on FB: GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHOW, BIGOSO!!!

-S
              Last edited by homonunculus; 07-04-2013, 11:53 AM.
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                Were there alot of people calling you a phat a$$ before hand?
                Not if they valued their ability to eat without the aid of a straw...
                PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Thanks guys.....just noticed this thread. The weight difference there is actually about 72 lbs. start of diet I was 319, 2 weeks out I was 248, woke up this morning at 236.6. Definitely the most conditioned I've ever been. I always get to heavy in the offseason but NO WAY I'm repeating that so I'm working with skip this upcoming offseason. Yes lots of folks ( especially at work) had shit to say about me being a fatass, " what happened, etc. same people now of course want diet tips they'll never follow. I'm down to answer any ?'s as long as it is info skip is ok with being out there. Yes this prep has involved some suffering and life challenges....but to be honest I've suffered more in the past without the results I've gotten this time. Which goes to show its about the right plan, not just suffering

Comment

How tall are you? How did you maintain in terms of strength?
                    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                      How tall are you? How did you maintain in terms of strength?
                      5'10". Strength has been good until maybe 2 weeks out, not terribly weak (still rep 315 on incline, 405 on squats for reps) but a drop from offseason

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                        Not if they valued their ability to eat without the aid of a straw...
                        LMAO!!

Agreed.

Starting weight was 330 I believe. No one says things like that to big boys.

Skip

sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
                          Thanks guys.....just noticed this thread. The weight difference there is actually about 72 lbs. start of diet I was 319, 2 weeks out I was 248, woke up this morning at 236.6. Definitely the most conditioned I've ever been. I always get to heavy in the offseason but NO WAY I'm repeating that so I'm working with skip this upcoming offseason. Yes lots of folks ( especially at work) had shit to say about me being a fatass, " what happened, etc. same people now of course want diet tips they'll never follow. I'm down to answer any ?'s as long as it is info skip is ok with being out there. Yes this prep has involved some suffering and life challenges....but to be honest I've suffered more in the past without the results I've gotten this time. Which goes to show its about the right plan, not just suffering
                          I thought I had a start weight of 330? I will have to check. I could be wrong.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                            I thought I had a start weight of 330? I will have to check. I could be wrong.

Skip

319.6 to be exact

Comment

Originally posted by MattWeitz View Post
                              Wow! Incredible work. How severe has his diet been to this point? Did he come down easily, or did he have to suffer with his calorie intake being that he had so much to lose?
                              I would say the real suffering started about 13 weeks out. I did hit a few sticking points but generally the loss has been pretty steady

Comment

Working...
                              X