Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moco before and afters

1st show.

1st place novice heavyweight and 2nd place open lightheavy weight.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

amazing, time frame?

Comment

STRIATED GLUTES!

Good job both of you!
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!! Great work!

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

That is a super impressive lean out and finished body, he looks like he built muscle during the process.

Great effort to both of you.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
            That is a super impressive lean out and finished body, he looks like he built muscle during the process.

Great effort to both of you.
            Thanks and yeah, I definitely think I grew somewhat into the show.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
            2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
            2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
            2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Wow quads look sick in the after pic, well done mate. Whats the difference in weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dopplegangerr View Post
                Wow quads look sick in the after pic, well done mate. Whats the difference in weight?
                For that show I think I started at 212 and weighed in at 194 (though completely depleted I was at about 191 a week out).

Second show I started at around 220-222 and weighed in at 199.

I'm now around 225 (was at 232 and decided to dial it back for a bit), and holding decent conditioning. Going to take another year or two to jump up into the heavies.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

good job!

Comment

As a tall lanky fellow myself you have given me hope lol

I love that physique man
                    Great work

You bleed to get those kind of cuts
                    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Great upper legs !

Comment

Working...
                      X