Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after 6 mths with Skip.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and after 6 mths with Skip.......

Been meaning to do this for a while but difficult to build up conviction to put up photos when you see awesome contest ready physiques across the board and you have the genetics of a house fly...

Am 45 6ft 4in, not strong, don't have full muscle bellies and carry fat disproportionately cross body, all pretty crappy attributes. BUT I do have some positive mental attributes in that I love to train and have an inquiring mind.

May 8 this year came back from a wine tour with friends looked in the mirror and realized I was kidding myself about my goals. Had just done a DC blast (joined board in Feb 12) .

After stuffing around for 2 weeks and posting stupid diet questions in various threads, I took members advice and contacted and hired Skip.

Started may 8 (depressing photo attached) at 273lbs, weighed in at baseline last Sunday Nov 25 at 206lbs, photos below are at 210 still coming down from Skip load. So lost 67lbs of useless blubber since May 8.

I would love to have another 50lbs of muscle hanging from my frame but it aint going to happen, so my goal is to get super lean, look as good as I can with my frame and try to gradually increase strength (and size).

Enter Skip....

He has changed the way I think nutritionally and without Skiploads I would not be able to get through week after week of dieting. His weekly feedback is vital to keep you progressing towards your goals..

All I can say is, having a coach who knows his stuff and gives you constant feedback (plus Skiploads!) can change your life.

Thanks Skip!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by proplanner; 11-27-2012, 11:59 PM.
    "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Great work man

Comment

Nice job P!
      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

U look like a different person awsome
        [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
        Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Great job!
          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Awesome transformation. It's not easy to make that kind of change. I know, I have failed at least 10 different times! Congrats on your progress.

Comment

You look like a completely different person! Awesome work Proplanner, both you and Skip.

Seeing that kind of progress at 45 years just shows what one can accomplish when they really want it. I am sure you are much healthier now too!
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                You look like a completely different person! Awesome work Proplanner, both you and Skip.

Seeing that kind of progress at 45 years just shows what one can accomplish when they really want it. I am sure you are much healthier now too!
                Thanks for all the comments,

Yes Mental, much healthier, cholesterol, BP all at a fit 25 yo range. Plus strength has actually gone up over the 6 months which highlighted to me what a waste the fat is.

Certainly don't feel that the age is a barrier, anyone can make progress be it strength gains or bodyfat loss at any age.

Just glad I stumbled across this site......

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Wow, You lost a stack of weight and I'd say your arms have jumped up an inch as well.
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

good job mate!

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                      Wow, You lost a stack of weight and I'd say your arms have jumped up an inch as well.
                      lol......I think arms look bigger because torso is not so fat!

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Great!
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Awesome job!!
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by iamdan View Post
                            good job mate!
                            Thanks, good to see another Aussie on board!

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                              Awesome job!!
                              Thanks Steel, lot of this change kept it's momentum up from reading your contest journal.

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Working...
                              X