Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to leave myself out. :)

I kinda walk the walk, too ....

This is 3 weeks out from my last show July 2012.

Just proving I can still hang.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Nice toilet paper on the stairs.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Your quads are sick. What are you weighing now?
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Great conditioning that's pretty impressive for 3 weeks out.. Are there any pics on here from the show itself?

Comment

I do but will have to find them.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Comment

You beastly old man As you told me before, there is ripped and then there is PEELED.

Now where are the "before" pics...c'mon put 'em up!
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I could take one now that would not be terribly appealing. Remember, I don't train from September until after the Holidays. I did it last year and it worked so well I did it again this year. Not sure if I can make it until January, though. It is driving me nuts this year. Don't like how I feel or look.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                I could take one now that would not be terribly appealing. Remember, I don't train from September until after the Holidays. I did it last year and it worked so well I did it again this year. Not sure if I can make it until January, though. It is driving me nuts this year. Don't like how I feel or look.

Skip
                Skip, do you completely not train or do you go in and experiment with some new things and ideas?

Now I know when to challenge you to a posedown haha!
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
                  I will add that I spent some time with Skip last year in November after his back injury and while he was in an "untrained" state.....He still looked better than I did obviously and probably better than 90% of guys out there who call themselves bb'ers.....His "fat" is most others "lean"....lol. I was battling some nagging stuff so rather than train we both just ate burgers all weekend and got fatter....true story....lol
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                    Skip, do you completely not train or do you go in and experiment with some new things and ideas?

Now I know when to challenge you to a posedown haha!
                    I do absolutely nothing.

My eating yesterday was something like this:

coffee until about 5pm while working.

Took my son to baseball practice and then finally ate afterwards at SmashBurger at about 9pm.

Had some boy scout caramel corn after midnight while working again.

Right before bed had about 10oz of water because I realized I had drank none for the entire day (again).

I completely get away from the gym, dieting, hormonal supplementation, etc..

I hate it but after this last year and seeing how it helped to rest lingering injuries and how well it benefited my gains and metabolism, I am forcing myself to deal with it.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                      I will add that I spent some time with Skip last year in November after his back injury and while he was in an "untrained" state.....He still looked better than I did obviously and probably better than 90% of guys out there who call themselves bb'ers.....His "fat" is most others "lean"....lol. I was battling some nagging stuff so rather than train we both just ate burgers all weekend and got fatter....true story....lol
                      LOL

Yeah, but you were here earlier in the "off time" than now. I am getting pretty nasty right about now. I will take before pics this year, for sure. I avoided them last year but I will be sure to take them this year. I think you will be surprised at how not good my condition is.

Skip

Comment

Skip looking sick!
                        Even though u feel a little sloppy now the way your body responds is well worth it judging by your last show

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                        Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Thats awesome, lol look at the ab veins omg lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dopplegangerr View Post
                              Thats awesome, lol look at the ab veins omg lol
                              That pic was a long time ago, he's a fat bastard now. lol, jk. He is in a bulking phase right now.
                              Screw with Skip's head. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X