Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, glad I read this . I was actual going to start taking the fat burner next week but na not no more.huh . Glad to see you back on track Skip

Comment

• I will need this week to determine that but I do know that at least during all of the shit last week, I was still burning body fat like a boss because of blood levels for the fat burner for probably 10 ish days.

I had a a hell of a time filling out and was RAVENOUS (couldn't get enough food) for almost 4 days. About the 4th day I was filling out quite well and the appetite was under control so I kicked back and didn't push the food as hard this weekend.

Skip
      Originally posted by trucelt View Post
      any chance that the incident got you ahead of schedule?

I have gotten sick during prep and realized after the sickness induced depletion, i was ahead condition wise and gave me a 2-3 day break from training/cardio both of which became evident once I got back on "my schedule"
      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
      Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: IntenseMuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Thanks a ton for all of the supportive words from everyone. I am back on track today and excited to pound weights, cardio and the diet for the next 6 to 8 weeks. It is very possible that the layoff last week could work to my advantage. We will see.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          Thanks a ton for all of the supportive words from everyone. I am back on track today and excited to pound weights, cardio and the diet for the next 6 to 8 weeks. It is very possible that the layoff last week could work to my advantage. We will see.

Skip
          I didn't say anything because I was told when I was young, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it all." lol

My initial thoughts were, "you dumbass, you should know better at your age and with your experience!" LMAO

JK, I could have easily done the same thing, but you're a lot smarter than me, so that isn't saying much. HAHA

Hey, we are all in this together, you're very humble to have shared that. Thanks for being honest and transparent through ALL of this and many other things in your life.

Love ya brother.

Comment

• Thank you.

Skip
            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• https://www.elitefts.com/coaching-lo...ting-my-brain/

Skip
              www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• Regarding your increased weight, it might be you're still retaining water in non-visible places from the fat burner.
                If your muscles are incredibly full after the excessive water retention, it stands to reason you might still holding some in other places, as well. That would also go along with my hypothesis that the symptoms you were experiencing were from congestive heart fatigue due to retaining fluid in the lining of the heart.
                I suspect you'll continue to see your weight drop as your body lets go of the fluid.

On a related note, I very strongly suggest you see a physician to get some cardiac tests done.
                Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

Comment

• I have spoken to 2 doctors and neither one of them thought that I needed any testing done. If ejection factor was an issue I would have been on the floor at some point while trying to train the last 3 days. I have no symptoms of any ongoing issues other than I am fatigued but I am told that is normal considering last week's situation and that my fatigue is minimal and could also be from not training or doing cardio last week and then jumping back in with both feet this week.

I think the only thing testing would accomplish at this point is to run up a retarded bill for tests that I would prefer not to pay for.

Skip
                  www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• Shoulders are HUGE in that pic!

Comment

• Could it possibly be due to not drinking enough water/fluids again? Just throwing out the possibility. I agree, looking good in the pic, brother!

Comment

• No. Fully hydrated.

Skip
                        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• Tell your wife to hide the scale!! Let your experience and the mirror guide you....

Comment

• Things are progressing better as the week progress. I am down roughly 2 pounds a day, everyday, so water keeps coming off.

Skip
                            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• I had something similar in terms of weight not being where I thought it should be but also being crazy full/veiny--- then for no apparent reason no dietary modification from given plan I dropped almost 14lbs in in 14-16 days. During the entire I time I felt great but was hungry and hot.

just saying I would be surprised if you dropped a shitload of weigh without really tryin in the next 10 days
                              '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
                              17 AAU Super Total
                              '16-AAU Hi
                              '15-USPA Metro
                              '15-USPA State
                              '15-AAU HI
                              '14-AAU HI
                              '14-USPA Metro
                              '14-WABDL Sonny's
                              '14-USPA State
                              '14-HI Strongman
                              '13-USPA
                              '13-WABDL Sonny's
                              '13-USPA State
                              '13-AAU HI
                              '11-USPA Metro
                              '10-NPC Stingrey
                              '09-NPC Islands
                              '09-NPC Stingrey
                              '09-ABA Islands
                              '02-ABA Islands
                              '02-ABA IronWorks
                              '01-NPC Paradise Cup
                              '01-ABA Olympia
                              '01-ABA Islands
                              '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
                              '00-INBF Musclefest
                              '98-NGA Ill
                              '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

• I pushed water the entire day while driving and looked retarded the next morning.

Skip

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                                I had something similar in terms of weight not being where I thought it should be but also being crazy full/veiny--- then for no apparent reason no dietary modification from given plan I dropped almost 14lbs in in 14-16 days. During the entire I time I felt great but was hungry and hot.

just saying I would be surprised if you dropped a shitload of weigh without really tryin in the next 10 days
                                www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
                                X