This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Journal TRT Bodybuilding

I have closed the 2014/2015 journal as it became boring and all over the place. Basically, everything was scattered during that time while I tried to start the Until I Collapse DVD, dealing with blood issues and training and diet in limbo the large majority of the time. I also was doing most of my journaling on the EliteFTS site and simply linking to it from that journal.

I started a new log for 2016 and it will only cover 2016. There will be a LOT of stuff going on this next year and I am going to do detailed journal entries here and I am committed to doing them frequently. I am committing to an average of 3 a week and I am going to work to post more than that whenever possible. It is a top priority for me this next year as I will be linking this journal consistently to social media.

I am finally starting the filming for the DVD in late January/early February and I couldn't be more excited. It has taken a LONG time to get to this point with many obstacles along the way so I appreciate those that have hung in there and have been understanding. I stand by the fact that the DVD will be awesome when we finish it. I anticipate the finishing of the DVD by about August and going public by about October. The reason we can go live so quickly is because we will be building the chapters as we go. I will film a chapter and it will be edited and the final version will be put into the DVD but the DVD will be offline until it is finished.

There may be a few "extras" in the DVD that I don't want to give away just yet but I will say that 2 people very close to me have POSSIBLE plans to compete this year. If that pans out, their plans would be included in a separate chapter of the DVD including their diet plans and they would make appearances in training footage, diet information and possibly family footage, as well.

Melissa (Sissy) will be in here and posting this year. Her health concerns are done and she is finally ready to de-fat (her words, not mine). She is still dealing with central apnea where the brain doesn't tell her to breathe at night and she has gained a lot of weight in the process. However, her debilitating headaches have finally gone away (about 6 months worth of headaches) and even though she still has no REM sleep, she is sleeping much better and we hope that will continue to improve with training, getting leaner and eating healthier.

We have a lot going on this year including possibly moving higher up into the mountains so we are looking forward to a really good year and I just cannot wait to get started on the DVD. I will have some cameo appearances in the DVD that people will recognize so it should be a lot of fun to do. Plus, I will have a lot of fun footage of the family, as well. A lot of people will probably be surprised by the kids looking so much different considering the Longevity DVD was done 5 years ago and 6 from when the new DVD will come out.

I have a lot of new information for the DVD that I think people will enjoy. There are changes to the Skipload that I feel make it even better than before, my stretching protocol that has kept myself from any major back injuries in almost 3 years, changes to training to accommodate my back issues and to just generally stay injury free, my TRT recommendations and how people can get into insane condition and grow muscle even while only on TRT dosing, seminars about Skiploading and much more.

Plenty of pictures, videos, etc.. It should be entertaining and please feel free to share or link, as well.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

OK....I will appear as needed in the DVD series.... :peace:

Comment

Originally posted by Bu$ter View Post
      OK....I will appear as needed in the DVD series.... :peace:
      I will hold you to that!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I'm subscribed for this one.
        Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
        www.316fit.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Looking forward to watching this roll out!
          "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
          ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
            Looking forward to watching this roll out!
            I told Sissy you were around quite a bit so that is probably why she agreed to it.

Skip

Comment

#Awesome

(Another)oldmancranking
              '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
              17 AAU Super Total
              '16-AAU Hi
              '15-USPA Metro
              '15-USPA State
              '15-AAU HI
              '14-AAU HI
              '14-USPA Metro
              '14-WABDL Sonny's
              '14-USPA State
              '14-HI Strongman
              '13-USPA
              '13-WABDL Sonny's
              '13-USPA State
              '13-AAU HI
              '11-USPA Metro
              '10-NPC Stingrey
              '09-NPC Islands
              '09-NPC Stingrey
              '09-ABA Islands
              '02-ABA Islands
              '02-ABA IronWorks
              '01-NPC Paradise Cup
              '01-ABA Olympia
              '01-ABA Islands
              '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
              '00-INBF Musclefest
              '98-NGA Ill
              '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Can't wait to follow your journey buddy

Comment

This should be fun.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                  *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                  •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                  *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy10720 View Post
                    Can't wait to follow your journey buddy
                    And I am looking forward to working with your wife again! So glad to hear she wants to get back at it! Hope you guys are enjoying the Holidays.

Skip

Comment

Looking forward to following this one!

Comment

Wed, Dec. 16th, 2015

Will be training legs tonight with my training partner that I have been training with for about a month. Decent training partner but will be switching back to training with Sissy after the 1st of the year and it sounds like my daughter, as well. Because it will be the 3 of us we are going to have a very fast pace and she is working on getting herself familiarized with different exercises and form right now so that I have less to teach as we go, after the 1st of the year.

Training legs tonight but my lower back is very tight for some reason. Not injured, just tight. I get this from time to time for no obvious reason. I will be careful in choosing exercises tonight for my leg session.

3 sessions of cardio on Monday, 3 on Tuesday and 1 today due to legs tonight. I will hit 3 on Thurs and 3 on Friday with 1 on Saturday for a total of 14 sessions from 8 last week. I already feel leaner but it is only Wednesday. I am also slightly fuller because of the added carbs on both training and non-training days. So far, this cardio load has been quite doable other than being damp and smelling like hell most of the day until I can get a shower after that last session.

Really looking forward to the weekend as I am taking Sissy to the Denver Biscuit Company for bfast before looking at a few more houses in the afternoon and then hitting the buffet at the Ameristar for all-you-can-eat crab legs (among other things).

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                          Wed, Dec. 16th, 2015

3 sessions of cardio on Monday, 3 on Tuesday and 1 today due to legs tonight. I will hit 3 on Thurs and 3 on Friday with 1 on Saturday for a total of 14 sessions from 8 last week. I already feel leaner but it is only Wednesday. I am also slightly fuller because of the added carbs on both training and non-training days. So far, this cardio load has been quite doable other than being damp and smelling like hell most of the day until I can get a shower after that last session.

Skip
                          Damn dude! 3 cardio sessions a day!? stab my eyes out :poking: That is some dedication sir and my hats off. do you always do this much cardio? How long is each session?

Comment

Hell no I don't usually do this. lol

It is weird because it really isn't even that bad. I only do 30 minute sessions because I feel that once a session gets over 30 minutes the return isn't as good on a per minute basis. EG: I feel strongly that 3 sessions of 30 minutes per day are better than 1 session of 90 minutes.

Skip

Comment

I feel like a loser... I struggle with 3 sessions a week! You're the man!
                              "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                              ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Working...
                              X