Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip and Sissy's World 2013 (Daily Blog, Q and A and other white trash musings)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip and Sissy's World 2013 (Daily Blog, Q and A and other white trash musings)

This won't be pretty.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

lol @ white trash musings

do white trash muse or do they reflect?

Comment

I'm in on this one! Should be fun
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Can't wait :yippee:
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Figure & Overall
        2013 NPC Rhode Island - 1st Figure
        2012 NPC Emerald Cup - 2nd Figure
        2010 NPC Northwest Championships - 4th Figure

Comment

opa kenhill style

Comment

I'm gonna be reading this.

Comment

Count me in skip!!

Comment

but you are so tan? and now I am so confused...

Comment

First entry of the blog today.

Some info as to what is going on:

For those that do not know, my wife hasn't trained for quite a while. Something like ... a few years. She has made attempts to come back and train but the Bud Light kept calling her away as it was much more fun than working out. Yes, Bud Light. She's quite low-brow like that. I like my women a little on the trashy side. Our 20 year wedding anniversary is this year. Apparently, it works.

Anywho, she is in a different place and ready to get back at it so we have been back in the gym, training together, for a little over a week. We even decided to go to a very normal gym (as opposed to Armbrust) so we are training at a 24 Hour Fitness. It is quite awesome on the one hand because there are hardly any bodybuilders but everyone trains pretty hard and most are very focused. Of course, there is always a trade off so you also have to deal with people walking too close to you, in front of you while doing a set, etc.. Still, I will take normal people over meatheads most all of the time. Melissa feels the same way.

This is the split we are using and will use for a while:

Monday
                  chest/side delts/abs

Tuesday
                  back/lowerback/traps

Thursday
                  calves/quads/hams

Friday
                  delts/tris/bis

Yes, shoulders twice a week (well, side delts twice a week, anyway)

We are doing 15 minutes of cardio after we train and 20 minutes right now in the mornings. She does it before she goes to work and I do it when I get up and .... get on Facebook. Hey, one of us has to work. We have a family.

Skiploads are on Sundays.

My fat ass has been out of the gym for about 3 months, minus about 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. The last couple of years I have taken a few months off at the end of the year and it has been a blessing for injuries, my back, etc.. I feel pretty good at the moment and I am coming back quickly.

I weighed 228 when I started a week ago and I got down to 225 after the first week. I will probably get to about 210-212 as I feel my best at that weight. I like the combination of size and condition and strength and I don't plan to compete this year.

Melissa won't weigh herself. It's a girl thing. Even if she starts, she won't post it in here, anyway. lol I will probably just have to post how much she lost for the week - ie: .5 pound, 1.5 pounds down, etc..

She will post pics but not until she is super hot. That's how she works.

I will probably be detailing workouts and such, starting tomorrow or Thursday and getting into the rhythm of doing that on a daily basis.

For now, I am getting in bed.

Oh, and Melissa did agree to get in here and contribute to the thread on a regular basis. I want this thread to be just as much a Q and A as a blog so if you have any questions for myself or her, fire away. Her member name is Sissy.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

"She does it before she goes to work and I do it when I get up and .... get on Facebook."

Haha...Nice.
                    2005 HOA Natural Classic
                    2006 OCB Midwest
                    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                    2008 HOA Natural Classic
                    NPC Mid-Illinois
                    NPC Midwest Open
                    NPC Natural Grand Prix
                    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                    USPA Illinois State
                    NGA Heart of America
                    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Will your Skiploads be similiar timewise starting out? I know when my refeeds are longer than my gf's it can create some hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by smookey View Post
                        Will your Skiploads be similiar timewise starting out? I know when my refeeds are longer than my gf's it can create some hard feelings.
                        lmao

Comment

As I'm working with my wife... having a thread of Skip and Sissy makes for good reading, given that getting things to mesh well as a couple working out given the different outlook of the sexes on what is to be done is sometimes pretty hard.

Watching the experts and what they do is priceless.

Thanks!
                          I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

Let me tell you something, that bitch can .... Wait a minute, I forgot, she will see this.

This will be one of these times that I post what I do and 30 clients will ask if they can do it, too. lol I don't start the Skiploads small for myself. I go all day and then if for some reason I don't drop quickly enough THEN I will cut back from there. So, we are both doing larger Skiploads even starting out. She is different in that she doesn't force the food and could eat a moderately sized meal every 5-6 hours without any problem. It isn't ideal but I know my wife well enough on what I push her on and what I don't. If she finds it isn't working as well, she will then have no problem changing it but she doesn't subscribe to the "force the food" idea for Skiploads.

Clearly, there are a ton of SkipLOAD jokes here but I will refrain... for now.

Skip
                            Originally posted by smookey View Post

Comment

There has to be some give and take in the gym for exercise selection and that sort of thing but I am experienced with that, given the different people I have trained with over the years. Example: Training with Jimmy who is 6'5 certainly makes you rethink exercise selection because setting a bench in the smith machine is not going to fit him like it will me. Same goes for Sissy because her ginormous boobs sometimes don't work on things like supported tbars and things like that. Quite frankly, I sometimes put an exercise in there for her just to see her try. Boobs are awesome. Especially ones bigger than your head. Anyway... I digress .....

We deal with typical relationship stuff. Yesterday, I had to shout across the gym because she was flirting with her instructor friend that she met taking her Harley riding class. I am not the jealous type but I had finished my 3 working sets of chins and she had done none. *sigh*

Otherwise, though, when she is focused like she is now, it works quite well. Plus, when you have 4 kids there comes a time where you would rather end your day working out than bitching at your kids to clean up the house. Right, Melissa?

Skip
                              Originally posted by Dean3238 View Post
                              As I'm working with my wife... having a thread of Skip and Sissy makes for good reading, given that getting things to mesh well as a couple working out given the different outlook of the sexes on what is to be done is sometimes pretty hard.

Watching the experts and what they do is priceless.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X