7 Exercises Lost to the 80s - EliteFTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Exercises Lost to the 80s - EliteFTS

[url]https://www.elitefts.com/education/training/bodybuilding/7-exercises-lost-to-the-80s/[/url]

Skip
    [url]www.TEAMSKIP.com[/url]

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: [url]www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend[/url]

well, i guess i look pretty stupid as i use all of the mentioned exercises kind of regularly except the donkey calf raises, only because i can't find a workout partner who will join in. which is why i gave up workout partners. really love the vertical press. most old shit beats the hell out of new shit.

Comment

You and I are the exceptions, then. Or, we're just old as fuck.

Skip
      QUOTE=heavyduty;1204773]well, i guess i look pretty stupid as i use all of the mentioned exercises kind of regularly except the donkey calf raises, only because i can't find a workout partner who will join in. which is why i gave up workout partners. really love the vertical press. most old shit beats the hell out of new shit.[/QUOTE]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: [url]www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend[/url]

Comment

I thought for sure you would have included the Pullover Press on this list. The only person I've seen do it is Gaspari.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
          I thought for sure you would have included the Pullover Press on this list. The only person I've seen do it is Gaspari.
          I considered it BUT ... I admit to not liking the old thinking that pullovers are a chest exercise. I find them to be excellent for the back but not for the chest.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            I considered it BUT ... I admit to not liking the old thinking that pullovers are a chest exercise. I find them to be excellent for the back but not for the chest.

Skip
            I agree that they are a poor chest exercise. Personally, if I was going to use pullover presses I'd probably select them as a triceps exercise. I'd try to mimic the pullover portion the way it's done on a PJR pullover and then finish with the press.

Comment

I like that idea.

Skip

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
              I agree that they are a poor chest exercise. Personally, if I was going to use pullover presses I'd probably select them as a triceps exercise. I'd try to mimic the pullover portion the way it's done on a PJR pullover and then finish with the press.

Comment

Working...
              X