• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PlanetCybertron
    Hey Mr. Skip I have a question? Do you think this would apply to older women as well who bodybuild? I'm not talking about the ones you see who juice up, I mean the natural ones with shapes that are similar to the iconic Racheal McLish? Just curious.
    Older women can be extremely hot. However, as Trucelt pointed out, they would still be considered hot for and OLDER woman.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
      Admin
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jen
      As if I wasn't depressed enough ... *sigh*
      lol

Jen is all kinds of cute and you can't be cute AND old at the same time. You're not there yet, Jen.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Pheedno
        Intense Muscle Competitor
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill
        lol

Jen is all kinds of cute and you can't be cute AND old at the same time. You're not there yet, Jen.

Skip
        Ok, awesome. So there will be a time when women stop with the consolatory "cute" label. Permanent "friend zone" right there.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
          Admin
          • Feb 2004

Skip

Comment

• doug1
            Light-heavyweight Member
            • Nov 2009

I agree with all the above posts. With one exception to PC. You are full of crap. You are black(African American, is that more PC, LOL) anyway, you all don't age like us whites(crackers) do. Face it, that's the truth. Haha

Comment

• Jen
              Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 715 total in 125 weight class
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Pheedno
              Ok, awesome. So there will be a time when women stop with the consolatory "cute" label. Permanent "friend zone" right there.

Haha!! I'm a cute old lady friend
              "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
              ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                Admin
                • Feb 2004

I do have to admit that I made a mistake with this article by not being clear that I was referring only to men. I wrote it with the older guy in mind and didn't even consider that women would think I was talking about them.

Skip

Comment

• maddzz
                  • Jul 2009

Love this article, definitely think it is accurate. As you get older you can see that it is more about having a personality, I'm 43. Younger days, personality was a plus but not needed. Side note, always look at a women's hands for an accurate gauge on her age, then always subtract atleast 5 from your guess to ensure not to be slapped.

Comment

Working...