• 3 Old School Bodybuilding Techniques Revisited - EliteFTS

http://www.elitefts.com/education/tr...to-bring-back/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Nice! I was taught heels elevated squat by Rory Leidelmeyer. We Never had any knee issues. Just sore quads. lol. I liked the arm blaser but for me it was hard to breathe. Any tips?

david

Comment

I have a lot of trouble squatting narrow with two herniated disks in my back. My wife does tho, and i got her a pair of Adidas that have the raised heals in them after having her try to squat with 5lb plates under her heals. Completely changed her depth and her strength progression has sped up as well

Comment

Originally posted by DShores View Post
        Nice! I was taught heels elevated squat by Rory Leidelmeyer. We Never had any knee issues. Just sore quads. lol. I liked the arm blaser but for me it was hard to breathe. Any tips?

david
        If the arm blaster was up too high, right under your titties, it was hard to breathe. I would just drop it down lower and it should be a better. Leaning back also makes it harder to breathe.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Cool, That's so obvious! I'll try it.

Comment

I literally just ordered an arm blaster. Someone stole the gyms. I missed it. Now I have one again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X