Metabolic Damage - reprint from FLEX magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metabolic Damage - reprint from FLEX magazine

This was an article that was in FLEX Magazine print mag a couple years ago and I just saw it reposted on line: http://www.flexonline.com/training/metabolic-damage

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Good read...

some questions skip:
    1. at which bodyfat range would you typically try to keep clients offseason?
    2. how things change for somebody who wants to stay as lean as possible year around (not sure but i think you mentioned this as one of your own goals someday)
    3. Skiploading a solution to prevent metabolic issues?

looking forward to your opinion.

Comment

1. It is different or everyone based on their ability to grow and stay lean but I prefer everyone to have abs, separation in their quads, some veins, etc.. A true 10% is a good place to be and I say "true" because a 10% caliper will be higher than 12% for sure.

2. I don't understand this question. If you want to stay lean all of the time it depends on how lean.

3. Skiploading absolutely enhances metabolic activity, yes. That is the reason it exists in the first place.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Metabolic damage is the term which took Layne Norton from average 4 bedroom house in a upper middle class suburb to lakefront property.

Comment

Originally posted by Calipso View Post
          Metabolic damage is the term which took Layne Norton from average 4 bedroom house in a upper middle class suburb to lakefront property.
          lol

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            1. It is different or everyone based on their ability to grow and stay lean but I prefer everyone to have abs, separation in their quads, some veins, etc.. A true 10% is a good place to be and I say "true" because a 10% caliper will be higher than 12% for sure.

2. I don't understand this question. If you want to stay lean all of the time it depends on how lean.

3. Skiploading absolutely enhances metabolic activity, yes. That is the reason it exists in the first place.

Skip
            Thanks Skip.

Sorry for #2. I think the question is now obsolet. I try to keep my bodyfat at the 10% range now and try to improve continious from there. in the past I often get too fat landing between 15 and 20% of bodyfat while trying to pack on muscle mass...

Comment

Working...
            X