Youth or Consequences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youth or Consequences

That was the title I had but apparently it was changed.

http://www.elitefts.com/education/tr...-consequences/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Great article, I feel like I could have written the exact same words. Married 21 years, starting training at 14(to be stronger and better at high school baseball and to look like Arnold). Hitting 44 years old soon and the wife and I ride motorcycles too. Also broke in early twenties, plenty of money to do what I want now. Totally agree on the age part added to compliment, takes all the fun out. lol

Thanks for the words of wisdom and taking the time to write it....

Comment

I like the bobber, I got one too. A kawaski vulcan. Also made some changes on the wife's sportster, solo seat, big fat gas tank, straight(well almost) handlebars. You got the big fat front tire on black bike, I dig that. Your wife looks good, I like sleeves on women, my wife has a few tats, but she works for corporate America, nothing that major on her arms. Some cool stuff on both her lower legs/ankles. She has to wear pants or long skirts. But I am just fine with that because her legs and calves are amazing. I don't need all the guys lusting over my wife's legs while I'm not around. She has big muscular calves that even guys at the gym who know us comment on.. lol, when we go the gym together to train on leg day, I tell her to go ride a stationary bike or something while I hit mine, lol.
      doug1
      Light-heavyweight Member
      Last edited by doug1; 07-06-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Many claps from me. very true and also what helps is one of my mates is 53 and in top shape. I would not want to fight him he is to strong, fit and hard.

He is out there doing things and works undercover jobs still as he doesn't try to keep up with the young guys - He sets the standard and they are trying to just keep him in sight he is so far ahead.
        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by doug1 View Post
          I like the bobber, I got one too. A kawaski vulcan. Also made some changes on the wife's sportster, solo seat, big fat gas tank, straight(well almost) handlebars. You got the big fat front tire on black bike, I dig that. Your wife looks good, I like sleeves on women, my wife has a few tats, but she works for corporate America, nothing that major on her arms. Some cool stuff on both her lower legs/ankles. She has to wear pants or long skirts. But I am just fine with that because her legs and calves are amazing. I don't need all the guys lusting over my wife's legs while I'm not around. She has big muscular calves that even guys at the gym who know us comment on.. lol, when we go the gym together to train on leg day, I tell her to go ride a stationary bike or something while I hit mine, lol.
          My wife has had a corp job for 18 years, too. She just makes sure to wear sleeves to cover everything.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My story is different. I didn't start training until I was 33. I started because I just wanted to get stronger and stay out of trouble. I was still going out almost every night and getting in trouble until I was 33 to 34. Once I started training, the numbers game hooked me. I am competitive, Always wanted to get better numbers. Still do, but at 40 I decided I need to get those numbers from a better weight. So while I hate dieting, I am determined to get my BF down to good number and get a 6 pack for the 1st time in my life. While I was always skinny or looked skinny, I never had one. While I could have probably done it in a year or a bit longer, it was worth it for me to take my time. I also wanted to look like I trained since I spent all this time in the gym.

Comment

Good posy AJ, I personally am most happy when I can look at myself in the mirror on the morning and see my abs real good and my jeans fit good. Keep working hard, its worth it. I don't look like a big guy in regular clothes, except my forearms, they are pretty good. I look pretty good in tight shirts, I am not gonna do the baggy ass shirts that you don't tuck in that most men my age have to do to not show their guts, I refuse to go that road.
              Like I said, keep up the good work, it's worth it and its healthier. Once you get lean, you can actually have some pretty decent latitude with a nice big meal once a day and have no negative consequences....

Comment

This is the first article in a while that I haven't been called a name and told I should be fired from EliteFTS. lol

Skip

Comment

Awesome!!! I train hard to look and feel younger, absolutely my truth. And I too hate hearing " you look great for 40". Barf
                  "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                  ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    This is the first article in a while that I haven't been called a name and told I should be fired from EliteFTS. lol

Skip
                    I'm on it, boss! :funnies:
                    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
                      That just means all the powerlifters just stopped reading your articles!... You bald, black wannabe, know-it-all, Pop-tart eatin', Big-truck-driving-small-penis-compensating, douche who should be fired from EliteFTS!! ...Anything I can do to help, Skip!;-)
                      "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

lol

That about sums me up.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                          Awesome!!! I train hard to look and feel younger, absolutely my truth. And I too hate hearing " you look great for 40". Barf
                          But ... you do!

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
                            That just means all the powerlifters just stopped reading your articles!... You bald, black wannabe, know-it-all, Pop-tart eatin', Big-truck-driving-small-penis-compensating, douche who should be fired from EliteFTS!! ...Anything I can do to help, Skip!;-)
                            lol, my wife likes bald men, I'm not bald so I'm glad Skip lives in Colorado and not next door. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by doug1 View Post
                              lol, my wife likes bald men, I'm not bald so I'm glad Skip lives in Colorado and not next door. ;-)
                              No shit? I just texted her.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X