• Why? Because Skip Says So (EliteFTS)

http://www.elitefts.com/education/wh...-skip-said-so/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Haha awesome. It never occurred to me to mispronounce "faige" yogurt. I may have to mispronounce it in the future when I see my step son eating it. Yes I'm an asshole but his shoulder bones protrude from his shirt and he makes fun of me for being a meathead so that makes it ok.... right?
    2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
    2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
    2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

We can all relate to the kitchen space and the cabinet of food. Except my cabinet is loaded with the leftovers of prepackaged foods from my skiploads. During the week, it's only opened for restocking. Otherwise, I'm not allowed to open it.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

I have to hide skipload foods after Sunday or they eat it for the next 3 days.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          I have to hide skipload foods after Sunday or they eat it for the next 3 days.

Skip

Lol
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Great article

I know all too well about the food hiding, hahaha
            "You need never feel broken again"

Comment

Nice article.

In my house the kids label their food with permanent marker as I will eat everything and they get upset when it was bought Saturday, I ate their snack foods by Tuesday after a killer session and they have to wait till next Saturday for more snacks.
              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
              ~William Bernbach

Comment

so true!! i definitely can relate to the food hiding and dress code at the gym, i stress before every sunday my family will raid my cabinet of skipload goodies when they get the munchies, i even changed cereals to cinamon squares as they dont like cinamon!!!

Comment

Funny because I had to do the same thing by changing cereal.

Skip

Comment

Mother claimed my cinnamon toast crunch fell off the fridge, broke open all over the floor, and then the dog ate it. RIGHT..... Haha

Oh and apparently my pop tarts expired last month and she "threw them out".

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

These articles/rants are fucking hilarious, my face is starting to hurt after reading like the fourth one in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by Dopplegangerr View Post
                        These articles/rants are fucking hilarious, my face is starting to hurt after reading like the fourth one in a row...
                        lol

Glad you like them!

Skip

Comment

Working...
                        X