• Can You Handle The Couth? My latest on EliteFTS

http://www.elitefts.com/education/tr...dle-the-couth/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Well said Skip.

Comment

Thank you.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip,

This is beautiful written. I will readily admit that I have been part of those assholes on instances in the past. Partly because I have a dark sense of humor, partly because I can be a complete asshole from time to time. After losing Soldiers, friends, and family unexpectedly over the last few years has changed my tune. Some of these assholes have not learned to keep their mouths shut, as they have not gone through this kind of loss. Hopefully they can learn to change their ways without having to experience this loss first hand.

J
        "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

I read the article and I am so proud Skip wrote this, especially on behalf of those who can no longer speak for themselves. Assumptions are terrible, especially in a world where so many people use drugs for positives (antidepressants, blood pressure, diabetes, pain, anxiety, etc) which makes drug based assumptions both negative and hypocritical. I met Greg in 2012, great guy, very positive. I don't know how or why life ends, but it SHOULD BE the message left behind that we remember them by. How they chose to live and what they stood for are not for us to judge, but as Skip said, to respect. Well done bud, great article.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it. I have had nothing but positive feedback on this article which, if you know anything about my writing, that isn't always the case. lol

Skip

Comment

Great article, as usual Skip... I wish this had been said sooner. It is sickening to go on forums after someone dies and just see post after post of speculation. What happened happened, it cannot be undone. It is not the time to speculate why they died... it is more a time to reflect on their life and the legacy they left behind and the impact they had on those around them, not whether to question their personal choices....
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
              X