• Muscle Logic 101: EliteFTS

http://www.elitefts.com/education/muscle-logic-101/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Oh, so you mean use the scientific method?
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Great read. Seems like such a simple and intuitive thing but I found myself stuck in a rut a few months back and made a change to a simpler program and a slight tweak in diet and have progressed more in a month and a half than I did in 3 months doing what I was before. And by the way, Happy Birthday Skip.
      The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Well put Skip. So obvious, yet so necessary.

Comment

Straight up art form to know not only when to tweak/change but what and how. Older I get the faster shit seems to stop working.

Comment

Originally posted by sampsellta View Post
            Great read. Seems like such a simple and intuitive thing but I found myself stuck in a rut a few months back and made a change to a simpler program and a slight tweak in diet and have progressed more in a month and a half than I did in 3 months doing what I was before. And by the way, Happy Birthday Skip.
            Thank you!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
            X