Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Glad you guys liked the article. There were so many other points that I would have loved to make but there is only so much room. lol The PH argument is one of my favorites, as well. Holy shit the things people will believe.

Justin Harris liked it because he and I are both with Elite so he probably felt obligated. lol

I like that 46er got the cucumber reference. I needed to be subtle, of course, but figured it was TOO subtle.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Glad you guys liked the article. There were so many other points that I would have loved to make but there is only so much room. lol The PH argument is one of my favorites, as well. Holy shit the things people will believe.

Justin Harris liked it because he and I are both with Elite so he probably felt obligated. lol

I like that 46er got the cucumber reference. I needed to be subtle, of course, but figured it was TOO subtle.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Daniel7908
    replied
    Great article. And it inevitably made me think of all that red-meat bashing we see so often, over how it's allegedly so bad for one's health, and yet we're still to see research on how it impacts one's overall health when it's part of a diet that includes plenty of other healthy food and regular exercise.

Leave a comment:

• Jerzey
    replied
    Shared it on my FB wall 3 likes, one being Justin Harris( wheres he been ?). Reality is people need to believe this crap, it helps them not be at fault why they are fat and they get to pretend all the binge eating, drinking and smoking can be washed away once they have their NON GMO, lemon water, cayenne pepper, gluten free, magic PH balanced diet water and a slice of cucumber shake once a day.

Leave a comment:

• SAHD
    replied
    I happen to be "Gluten Free Intolerant" and also allergic to any food that "does not contain traces of nuts", that made this article very applicable to me.

Leave a comment:

• tallis71
    replied
    I ended up sharing this on my business FB page. Hopefully the food nazi chick who claimed that diet aeroplane jelly was toxic reads it... While eating her non GMO, gluten free, raw organic brownie she baked from a recipe she got off a pseudo Paleo website. And wonders why she can't lose weight while spouting the benefits of using almond meal and coconut oil in EVERYTHING she cooks. "But it's good fats"...

... Yes I'm bitter. People shit me.
    Last edited by tallis71; 12-19-2014, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jasong
    replied
    Pretty funny. I'm sure I'll offend a few when I share it. You forgot about the miraculous Plexa though. It's changed a few of my wife's friends lives. You can't see the results but they're there, just ask them.

Leave a comment:

• 46er
    replied
    Slam a cucumber???

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    started a topic The Soccer Mom Diet (eliteFTS.com)

The Soccer Mom Diet (eliteFTS.com)

http://articles.elitefts.com/nutriti...ccer-mom-diet/

Skip
Working...
X