My latest rant.

http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...ont-be-stupid/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Excellent article.

Comment

Now that's a great rant. Love the Pulp Fiction tie-ins.
      I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

My buddy sends me a pic of his usual daily breakfast: eggs, avocado and bacon. Claiming the bacon is low sodium and from grass fed cows and no nitrates. I could see how that would be tasty and nice to have once in a while, but not daily.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Thank you for using bacon and orgasmic in the same sentence. Sometimes, I think our minds are one and the same.
          2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
          2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
          2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
          2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
          2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
          2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Good read. I don't particularly dig swine either.

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
              My buddy sends me a pic of his usual daily breakfast: eggs, avocado and bacon. Claiming the bacon is low sodium and from grass fed cows and no nitrates. I could see how that would be tasty and nice to have once in a while, but not daily.
              You and your buddy might want to check up on your farm animals..

I love my Bacon Skip...you can take my freedom, you can take away my family, but you will never take away my bacon...with its little protein and burnt fat nomnom.
              I honestly can't understand how people come to conclusions...just spouting things there favourite expert said? Mis-understanding subjects? Odd.

Btw I saw your post of Facebook about defending your comments - I have been guilty of this, thanks for the kick up the arse..You can't change their opinion, so why bother.
              Much like those who ask you questions(i say "ask questions", but actually it is them talking at you) just expecting/wanting you to validate said questions/thoughts/opinion.Shit hits the fan when you don't agree with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix13 View Post
                Thank you for using bacon and orgasmic in the same sentence. Sometimes, I think our minds are one and the same.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Dean3238 View Post
                  Now that's a great rant. Love the Pulp Fiction tie-ins.
                  The Bonnie Situation is probably the best scene/segment of a movie ever written. There is no one cooler on the planet than Jules.

Skip

Comment

There are no experts anymore in this industry, only people that have done it longer than everyone else. Some respect their opinions but others simply are waiting for the guy with the most experience to shut up so they can get THEIR opinion in.

Skip
                    Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                    You and your buddy might want to check up on your farm animals..

I love my Bacon Skip...you can take my freedom, you can take away my family, but you will never take away my bacon...with its little protein and burnt fat nomnom.
                    I honestly can't understand how people come to conclusions...just spouting things there favourite expert said? Mis-understanding subjects? Odd.

Btw I saw your post of Facebook about defending your comments - I have been guilty of this, thanks for the kick up the arse..You can't change their opinion, so why bother.
                    Much like those who ask you questions(i say "ask questions", but actually it is them talking at you) just expecting/wanting you to validate said questions/thoughts/opinion.Shit hits the fan when you don't agree with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Absolutly.

I was thinking today about other experts..

It honestly excites me and scares the living shit out of me - I have a lot to learn and dont know half of what some people have forgotten.

Now dont get me wrong, I don't place them on pedestalls..but I like to shut my mouth and open my eyes and ears more when it comes to what they say (you included Skip). I dont know a tenth on nutrition and just because I read Laynes posts/Alan Aragons/John Meadows/Your posts on nutrition (and training for that matter), I dont think I am qualified to answer some questions...Because I need to go and look at how you all get to these conclusions and understanding that part of it...
                      Maybe I am the minority..but I was told to listen to people who have more experience/knowledge and question things if need be.
                      Sent from my GT-I9100P usin Tapatalk 2

Comment

The whole bacon is healthy movement comes for the paleo/keto for life crowd. They believe a high fat, moderate protein and low/zero carb diet is healthy, inturn making bacon healthy. I gues their argument is bacon and eggs are healthier then pancakes and syrup, but again it's one vs the other. it's not a proper analysis of the individual items. Without a doubt adding bacon to an unhealthy persons currnt diet would make things worse, and then we get Into what is the definition of "healthy" when saying bacon is healthy

Comment

mmm Bacon ... why you do this to me lol :eyebrows:
                          Sean

Facebook: Sean JT
                          Instagram: Sean JT
                          Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Comment

I’m with Jules on this one. Not only do they roll around in their own shit all day, but they are fed as much corn as they can eat. Why? To fatten them up of course. If you don’t know why corn-fed meat isn’t all that great of an option for you, you probably shouldn’t be on the side of the argument saying that bacon is good for you.
                            I'll admit I don't know that much about the effects of corn fed animals. Do you advise staying away from pork in general? I get that sausage and bacon are not smart choices but would a pork shoulder or tenderloin be a bad thing?
                            6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
                            1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Most all on paleo/zero carb bandwagon advocate and/or specify organic, hormone free, and some type of specific feed

Comment

Working...
                              X