• Let's see who this pissed off

http://articles.elitefts.com/feature...ks-and-stones/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Is this inspired by that photographer chap who (Issacs?) was calling out that chap who had his nose firmly planted up Jay's arse?

I certainly agree about it being YOU being intimidated by the other larger chap and that is down to insecurities.
    On that note though, some people who aren't intelligent (atleast with linguical dexterity and having opinions on things they do not understand) they also show insecurity of this by then turning the discussion/disagrement/argument into: I am going to beat you down and knouck you the fuck out because they cant fight back intelligently. This is nothing more than people reverting to thier strengths.
    If you did beat the more intelligent person into a pile of shit, it proves nothing other than you already knew you could do .Likewise with beating someone intellectually, you proved what you knrw you could do. In both scenarios, your ego is stroked by you telljng your buddys how much you 'owned' someone today..who gives a fuck. (It is the reason I LOVE Robin Williams part in Good Will Hunting)

Having said all that, I tend not to get into any argument/discussion anymore, simply due to the fact that: 1) you can not win an arguement with an ignorant man, you just look as foolish as they do. 2) I have found that you cannot change the opinion of somebody who doesnt want it to be changed, no matter how valid your points are. Honestly, I just say nothing when involved in a discussion, it is a waste of my time and yours..and i would rather spend that 15minuted making bank/love/food/memories. Same goes for social media and forums.

I liked the article Skip and it is of my opinion that you did the right thing with your response, I think it showed you are the bigger man by walking away and shrugging your shoulders, it didnt make you look weak or less of a man. He probably looked liked a fool ranting on at you.
    Last edited by martin_h; 02-02-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

well skip, you have apparently pissed off the 2 people who left comments after the article...that's a start :hysterica

Comment

Enjoyed this one skip.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I've known you for several years...and I can think of many things to call you, but that would not be one of them--not even close. Probably b/c our views on things are very similar...and we both drive big trucks...for obvious reasons...

-s
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

LOL the comments on your "Just Sayin" articles are always the best.

Comment

They still aint really gettin ya are they skip? haha

Stew
              Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolic2k View Post
                They still aint really gettin ya are they skip? haha

Stew
                Oh, they get me. lol

What they get is that I make the few that post negatively, VERY uncomfortable and they don't like my secure and confident attitude. They also just don't get the humor. I get overwhelming feedback from the guys at Elite and the huge majority of people that read this column, like it. You wouldn't know that by reading the comments section, though, because the people that feel compelled to post negative comments can remain anonymous and they almost all hate my bodybuilder mentality - even though they read me bitching about bodybuilders, too, and then say nothing about that. They probably secretly love it.

Yet those sorry sons a bitches come back every 2 weeks and read my shit - and they read it on the FIRST day it is posted, too. LOL You will notice that almost all of the negative posts are the first day only after my articles goes live.

I can't touch on what is going to happen but I spoke on the phone a couple days ago with Elite and they are changing the format of the writing there - from interviews to how they want to format my rants, training and nutrition articles, etc.. A lot will be going on this year with this so there are some positive changes that will occur and ... I am wondering if SOME people just ain't gonna like it.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
                  I've known you for several years...and I can think of many things to call you, but that would not be one of them--not even close. Probably b/c our views on things are very similar...and we both drive big trucks...for obvious reasons...

-s
                  Thank you.

Skip

Comment

I don't follow the statement below. Elaborate if you would.

I submit articles roughly 2 weeks ahead of the "live" date so this was not about the camera guy and Isaac, no.

Skip
                    Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                    I certainly agree about it being YOU being intimidated by the other larger chap and that is down to insecurities.

Comment

As in..if you are bigger than me and I am the one saying you train because you hate youself and because you clearly are in love with yourself..then it is me, the one making these judgements that is the insecure person, and i am thretened by your presence..not the fault of the larger man.

Hope that clears it up...i wasbt referring to you skip when I said YOU. Referring to the person making the comments

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Question after reading the article.

Why did you care?

Everyone has their perspective and "reality tunnel" so why would that bother you? I for one have stopped arguing with feminists for example, because I have better things to do. I know their illogical and purely emotional argumentation tactics and have stopped caring simply because it preserves energy.

You should have just left the guy talking into thin air. It would look like a small dog yapping and no one noticing.

funmetal

Comment

Gotcha. I figured this is what you meant but wasn't sure.

Skip
                          Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                          As in..if you are bigger than me and I am the one saying you train because you hate youself and because you clearly are in love with yourself..then it is me, the one making these judgements that is the insecure person, and i am thretened by your presence..not the fault of the larger man.

Hope that clears it up...i wasbt referring to you skip when I said YOU. Referring to the person making the comments

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I think I care for the same reasons you care for the same reasons you care about why I care. Seriously, it is curiosity. We wonder why the other person thinks the way they do so I was simply curious. I agree that it becomes draining sometimes but I wasn't emotional about this exchange - he was. If it becomes emotional then I know I have gotten into a debate that I am not going to gain anything of any value from it. I then exit as soon as possible to cut my losses in time, effort, etc..

Skip
                            Originally posted by funmetal View Post
                            Question after reading the article.

Why did you care?

Everyone has their perspective and "reality tunnel" so why would that bother you? I for one have stopped arguing with feminists for example, because I have better things to do. I know their illogical and purely emotional argumentation tactics and have stopped caring simply because it preserves energy.

You should have just left the guy talking into thin air. It would look like a small dog yapping and no one noticing.

funmetal

Comment

That was some funny shit!
                              2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                              2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
                              2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                              2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                              2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                              2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                              *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                              88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                              88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X