Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who defines Discipline? New Just Sayin'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who defines Discipline? New Just Sayin'

    Please read and if you like it share it. If you don't like it, lie.


    http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...es-discipline/


    Skip


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

  • #2
    If you love your job, it's never "work".
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

    Comment


    • #3
      Enjoyed this very much. Passing it onto some friends that don't quite get it.

      BTW
      You mentioned Sons of Anarchy. Did anyone ever tell you that Deputy Sheriff Roosevelt could be your slightly less tan twin?

      Comment


      • #4
        He's got a fat face. Thanks. Plus, I think I'm darker.

        Skip
        Originally posted by dice77 View Post
        Enjoyed this very much. Passing it onto some friends that don't quite get it.

        BTW
        You mentioned Sons of Anarchy. Did anyone ever tell you that Deputy Sheriff Roosevelt could be your slightly less tan twin?


        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle


        For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

        Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          He's got a fat face. Thanks. Plus, I think I'm darker.

          Skip
          LOL. Waaayyy darker. At least neither of us look like Clay. My wife says I look like Jax...except for the exact opposite.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dice77 View Post
            LOL. Waaayyy darker. At least neither of us look like Clay. My wife says I look like Jax...except for the exact opposite.
            Clay is one ugly mother fucker. GAWD ....

            Skip


            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle


            For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

            Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

            Comment

            Working...
            X