Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Everyone is mad at me .. again. Go figure. LOL

http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...-bodybuilding/

What is even better are the comments. LOL Holy Christ they are NOT happy with me.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

LOL that was a great one.
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...-bodybuilding/

What is even better are the comments. LOL Holy Christ they are NOT happy with me.

Skip
      Enjoyed it. Some of the comments seem like a few people got the joke, The blackface comment was the best,

Comment

The best part is hands down the guys that didn't even read the article and began typing in fury to respond to this. '' WERE NOT FAT, WE LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS. BODYBUILDERS SUCK!'' Hahahaha
        :preach:

Comment

Skip, I did not stop laughing... One of the funniest things I've read in a while. Thanks for the comic relief
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

This is the best comment

I think these badass bodybuilders are really just mental midgets who are always one critical remark away from a bout with depression. If you think anybody outside of your mentally sick inner circle gives a shit that you have a visible vein on your waist…think again. You personally, and people like you in general, have a real inflated sense of worth. Oh if only we all had waist veins.

I really don’t care that you are so into yourself that you would masturbate to a video of yourself masturbating. Good for you. What irritates me, no…pisses me off, is you are so into yourself that you think you can just come in here and insult a whole community at a place they call home. I see you have a “new columnist” tag next to your name…hopefully it will be the last thing you write on here.

Comment

Maybe all the cranky responses are coming from PLers trying to go down a weight class and the dieting is making them craycray?
              #docswholift
              PGY-1 FM
              "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

This was easily the best, you are right, and there were plenty to choose from. lol Hell, it hasn't even been 24 hours so I am sure there will be more to come.

I don't get these people. It is like they HATE bodybuilders and were just waiting for a chance to vent.

Skip
                Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
                This is the best comment

I think these badass bodybuilders are really just mental midgets who are always one critical remark away from a bout with depression. If you think anybody outside of your mentally sick inner circle gives a shit that you have a visible vein on your waist…think again. You personally, and people like you in general, have a real inflated sense of worth. Oh if only we all had waist veins.

I really don’t care that you are so into yourself that you would masturbate to a video of yourself masturbating. Good for you. What irritates me, no…pisses me off, is you are so into yourself that you think you can just come in here and insult a whole community at a place they call home. I see you have a “new columnist” tag next to your name…hopefully it will be the last thing you write on here.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Most of the feedback has been great - the large majority, actually. The guys at Elite love it so that is all that really matters.

Glad you guys like it.

Skip

Comment

Hehe, 10/10 would read again.
                    Max Muscle
                    5020 Katella Ave.
                    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

One word: LOL

Great one.
                      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I think some of the comments themselves are warranting yet another similar article...

Shit, when you find a button the lights up like it did on some of these guys, keep on pressin'!!!

-S
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Lol I love how many of them obviously stopped reading half way through & missed the point entirely. Nice work skip.
                          2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

It definitely flew over many heads. I was cracking up though lol. And I imagine Dave was too!
                            Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

The best one to me was, "I did bodybuilding, then I grew up", really? When did he grow up lol. This should provide some entertainment today, fucktards

Comment

Working...
                              X