Taking Applications for TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer Program 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Applications for TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer Program 2017

The innaugural TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer Program in late 2015 was such a solid success that I have decided to do another group for 2017. I am taking applications now through May 14th.

The idea is simply to take 3 to 5 people (could be 3 could be 5 and will depend on demographic, area of focus, etc.) under my wing for an approximate time of about 2 years and teach them not only how to train people and get them into incredible condition, but also the ins and outs of the business, the industry, how to treat clients and basically all of the things that have allowed me to build my brand (TEAM SKIP) so well over the years. I will teach you how to be a shadow of me (but just better looking).

The people that I mentor will have the benefit of learning under my tutelage as I use the first phase to teach one-on-one and then the last phase to shadow them as they work directly with clients. When finally approved as a TEAM SKIP approved trainer, they can go out and secure clients on their own and immediately be able to stand out in the industry instead of trying to prove themselves, get noticed, lie, etc..

During the 2nd phase, candidates can be getting paid to work with clients and depending on their experience, a percentage will be negotiated during this time frame where the candidate receives somewhere between 60% and 90% of fees with the smaller percentage going to me for the time shadowing your clients. At the end of the 2nd phase, candidate will have the option to stay under the TEAM SKIP brand and negotiate a percentage based fee or can go out on their own and build their own brand with the TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer accreditation. That is entirely the decision of the candidate.

I anticipate the time for both phases to be roughly 1 year each. However, this is NOT written in stone and is completely dependent upon how each individual progresses through the process. Each phase could be shorter or longer depending. I have the final say, obviously, because in the end the only thing that matters to me is trusting that you fit the mold and are ready to train people and ascend above the sea of turds. I can say that all of the candidates from the first group were transitioned into the 2nd phase in a year. Some had a TON of experience while others had little to none. The 2nd phase will end up being anywhere from 5 months to about 8 month for this current group and everyone will be finished with the 2nd phase and "Approved" by August. This is exactly why I am posting about the 2nd group and taking applications now because the 2nd group will start the first week after Labor Day in September.

This COULD be for prep work but prep work won't be the majority of the focus as I would prefer to work with people that can get people into insane condition but not necessarily competitors. Yes, there will be the option for prep work but to be approved for that would be even harder than being approved for work with non-competitors. If I had to put a number on it now I would say that I would look at about 1 or 2 people in this next group to focus on prep work and the others to be for non-competitors.

People who might be interested in this opportunity (and I have had a lot of interest even without having publicly announced this until now) would need to already have the following traits or qualifications to be considered:

*Be incredibly good with communication primarily through writing but also possess solid social skills.

*Be professional but have a personable personality and a sense of humor.

*Have a better than basic understanding of training, nutrition and supplementation.

*Being experienced in the field of bodybuilding or weight training or strength training or powerlifting, etc. is a bonus.

*Be in very good shape though you do not necessarily NEED to be ripped or massive. I will not approve someone that cannot lead by example. You absolutely must walk the walk. I will be asking for at least one photo of your current condition with your application.

*You will need a social media presence and be able to build that presence because marketing the right way is a huge part of this industry. If you don't have that now, you would need to know that this is going to be important and will be a necessity.

The costs associated with being accepted into this "program" will not be cheap. I would imagine this would seem obvious, but I will state it anyway just to be clear. However, understand that during the Approved Trainer Program, I will be consulting the entire time with the trainers about their own training, nutrition, etc., whether they want to Transmogrify or even do contest prep. This consult will last 2 years whether you finish the program early or on time. If you think about it, 2 years of even just Transmogrify consulting is almost 4000us that is included in the Approved Trainer Program fees.

The amount of work and attention that this will take on my part is massive - and that might still be a gross understatement. Not only will there be a lot of time involved on my part but more importantly, anyone that I approve will ultimately be representing my brand that I have worked very hard and for a very long time to build, and to establish what is a solid reputation and track record for results but also - probably even more importantly - a history of trust. When people send you money from all over the world they need to trust you - FIRST. I will guard my work and my brand with everything I have.

I can be contacted for the fees involved but know that there will be an initial fee for the first phase and a second fee for the second phase (final phase). The fee for the first phase will be roughly 3/4 of the total fee with the second phase being only about 1/4 of the fee. Fees will need to be paid in full prior to starting that particular phase. If you want to pay for both phases at the same time at the start of the program, I offer a substantial discount to do that.

I will take "applications" starting now through May 14th. I will then go through all applications that I receive and likely narrow down the field to less than 10-12 and then ask more questions to narrow down the field to my chosen candidates. I will make final decisions as to who I want on board for this next group of Approved Trainers no later than June 20th. Chosen candidates will then have 1 week to make the payment for the first phase to lock down their spot. If they do not or cannot make payment, I will likely go back into the field of applications and choose someone else as long as it is still a good fit for them and my brand.

I reserve the right and will damn sure exercise it, to choose anyone or disallow anyone for any reason I see fit. I will not give any reasons for not choosing someone. The vetting process will be extensive because I will be damn sure that there is a good fit from the start for both of us before even beginning to move forward. This may include explanations of why you want to do this, why you want to represent my brand, what you have to offer my brand, phone conversations to get a feel for your personality, social skills, etc.. I don't anticipate going to the point of a background check or credit check but I just might stalk your FB and social media outlets to see what type of person you are.

Anyone that is interested can contact me via email at: TEAMSKIP@IntenseMuscle.com for fees and/or for the Application. You can ask questions either here in this thread or email me for private answers specific to your situation.

If you don't consider this a serious or major decision in your life and for your future as it pertains to working in this industry, don't even bother to contact me. I wouldn't want you and it just wouldn't work for either of us. If you are interested, this will be a lengthy process and a large investment in time and money. However, within the first year after the 2nd phase of the program, you should quite easily start to make your initial financial investment back and then some. One of my current trainers who has never coached clients before starting the 2nd phase in January, is already pulling in over $2k a month and that is with payment of my percentage, as well. It has only been 4 months so far and he hasn't even finished phase 2 yet.

Obviously I can only put so much information in this thread so, again, if you have questions please feel free to post here or contact me directly.

If you know of anyone that might be interested in this program, please share this with them.

Thank you,
    Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Very happy with the applications I have received to this point but I am still taking applications through Sunday so if you are interested, be sure to get it to me by Sunday!

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Photo of current condition.....welp, I'm out
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
        Photo of current condition.....welp, I'm out
        lol

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
        X