Interview for Advices Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview for Advices Radio

Haven't done anything with any podcasts since we left PED Radio late Spring. S2H and I were invited on to Scott McNally's Advices Radio show this week.

https://advicesradio.com/track/episode-23

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Good Stuff.. I enjoyed what you guys did on PED in the past and was a tad disappointed when the team broke up. Obviously I know some of what caused that was out of your control.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Really hope this translates into another show .

Ped was awesome.

Lets go skip .

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Haven't done anything with any podcasts since we left PED Radio late Spring. S2H and I were invited on to Scott McNally's Advices Radio show this week.

https://advicesradio.com/track/episode-23

Skip
        It was a good show and PED was awesome too. Skip were you and Scott being compensated for PED if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, but I know you and Scott aren't the most tech savvy guys out there so I'm just curious what it would take to get you guys on another show otherwise I'm sure you'd already have one.

I'm really hoping you and S2H become regulars on some show.

Comment

I don't discuss money with anyone other than my wife.

I will say, though, that as much as I enjoy doing podcasts when the "fit" is good, I would not spend the time doing it every week if it didn't in some way translate to more business, building my brand/name, income, etc..

Skip
          Originally posted by phrozen View Post
          It was a good show and PED was awesome too. Skip were you and Scott being compensated for PED if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, but I know you and Scott aren't the most tech savvy guys out there so I'm just curious what it would take to get you guys on another show otherwise I'm sure you'd already have one.

www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I will say, though, that as much as I enjoy doing podcasts when the "fit" is good, I would not spend the time doing it every week if it didn't in some way translate to more business, building my brand/name, income, etc..

Skip
            I understand that completely. I was just curious as to whether or not they were actually paying you or if just the exposure and views they were getting was enough to get you to do the show. I'm just interested in what it would take to get another show together. Not that this is any of my business, but if you weren't being paid and just the exposure was enough to do the show, I'd say there's a lot of options out there for you to start another show.

I listen to quite a few podcasts, more than I should and PED was by far my favourite so I'm just hoping you guys get back on the air. I'm just a die hard thinking out loud, so don't mind me.

Comment

Understood and I really appreciate that you enjoyed the show.

I have had a few people approach me with some good ideas but I am being very careful to make sure that the next time I commit, it will be a really good situation very similar to what we had with PED (though I think that can be improved upon, as well).

I anticipate that shortly after the first of the year I will be doing a podcast of some kind.

Skip
              I understand that completely. I was just curious as to whether or not they were actually paying you or if just the exposure and views they were getting was enough to get you to do the show. I'm just interested in what it would take to get another show together. Not that this is any of my business, but if you weren't being paid and just the exposure was enough to do the show, I'd say there's a lot of options out there for you to start another show.

I listen to quite a few podcasts, more than I should and PED was by far my favourite so I'm just hoping you guys get back on the air. I'm just a die hard thinking out loud, so don't mind me.
              www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Skip

Great episode. With everything work related it comes down to ROI. If you profit from something and enjoy what you're doing then it's absolutely perfect. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed. Thank you.

Skip
                  Originally posted by njphysique View Post
                  Great episode. With everything work related it comes down to ROI. If you profit from something and enjoy what you're doing then it's absolutely perfect. Keep up the great work.

www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Really enjoyed this one mate. Checked out the ones with Dr S and JP too and they were great too. Some big names over on Advices Radio, I need to get up to speed on all of the episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Jeffery View Post
                      Really enjoyed this one mate. Checked out the ones with Dr S and JP too and they were great too. Some big names over on Advices Radio, I need to get up to speed on all of the episodes!

We have a regular show now on Advices Radio called Blood Sweat and Gear. Check it out if you get some time.

Skip
                      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

i cant speak for Skip...but i will say i was not compensated for PED Radio in any monetary or supplement avenue....

Comment

We have a regular show now on Advices Radio called Blood Sweat and Gear. Check it out if you get some time.

Skip
                          the feel and quality are imho right there with PED Radio....is BS&G on the same level as PED Radio?..its very close and i'm not sure if another Taylor will come around in our life time...since were both old as ranch dirt

Comment

Working...
                          X