Information on Molly and X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlanetCybertron View Post
    A typical afternoon chilling in a friends basement anyone who was sober could note the teeth grinding, tweaking (jitters, constant hard blinking trying to focus, sweating, clamy skin, huge pupils, chewing despite having nothing in the mouth, fiddling with fingers, tapping of feet, etc.
    Just for general information, these are the same symptoms people who take amphetamine (whether large doses of Adderall or something like methamphetamine) experience. They're a direct result of extremely high levels of dopamine, and to a much lesser degree, serotonin.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
      Just for general information, these are the same symptoms people who take amphetamine (whether large doses of Adderall or something like methamphetamine) experience. They're a direct result of extremely high levels of dopamine, and to a much lesser degree, serotonin.
      Agreed. You know back when I used to take an anti depressant called Wellbutrin I used to ALWAYS grind my teeth to the point of me having a headache. Took me forever to realize it's like a distance cousin of meth lol.
      " We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron"

Comment

Originally posted by PlanetCybertron View Post
        Agreed. You know back when I used to take an anti depressant called Wellbutrin I used to ALWAYS grind my teeth to the point of me having a headache. Took me forever to realize it's like a distance cousin of meth lol.
        Tooth-grinding is a classic symptom of high levels of dopamine. Wellbutrin is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which will raise the effective levels in your brain. In fairness, Wellbutrin and amphetamine are absolutely NOT related. The only similarity is that they both raise levels (or effective levels) of dopamine in the brain.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Information on Molly and X

Molly and X are both subject to your source.

When both drugs were introduced they were the pure version of MDMA. As they became popular " nere do wells" saw the opportunity for profit and started cutting each, usually with methamphetamine or amphetamines. Sometime worse stuff. The high completely changed from its original effects.
          Theres is a pretty big crash afterwards due to the huge serotonin release. Basically your serotonin stores need to replenish, until then you might feel depressed. Sometimes for several days.

The good stuff is pretty cool used in the right settings.
          Youll never fuck an ugly woman while using MDMA. ( there are no ugly women while using MDMA)

The best description of the high is,
          Youre in the best mood youve ever been in.
          Youre not inebriated, in fact you cant get drunk while on MDMA.

Greedy fuckers ruin everything

-----------------------------------
          Man is not what he thinks he is,
          He is what he hides.

Sent from my illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
          Last edited by SweatMachine; 09-17-2016, 11:22 AM.
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I read something recently about MDMA being used in studies to cure PTSD. There's some pretty big promise for it, and I hope they keep it up.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

Everyone pretty much summed it up here with great info. Just wanted to chime in that people will also sell "molly" (crystal / powder form) disguised as research chemicals with similar effect profiles. For example 4-fa, bk-mdma, and some others. Just something to be wary of.

Comment

Skip ..hope all is well for you and your family ......anything you want to know feel free to pm me ...not on boards a lot ...but would definitely get back to you asap......much love pal ....always thought you were one of the coolest guys in the sport

Comment

Working...
                X