Please give me your feedback: Prepared Meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me your feedback: Prepared Meals

I am looking for your opinions and experience with having prepared meals shipped to your door so that you don't have to cook meals. This is becoming quite popular these days and now that there is competition in the market, the cost is becoming much better, as well.

I am not familiar with the market and need to look into some of the more reliable companies that are doing this. It doesn't need to be only dieting foods but it does need to be a bit of a middle ground between health and tasting good.

Who do you recommend and what has your experience been with them - good or bad.

All feedback is appreciated.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Have not tried them myself, as with most things when you live in the middle of no where, the shipping costs kill me. I see that Rich Piana is getting into the prepared food market and seems to be a huge comsumer.

Comment

No names in particular ever really jumped out at me but then again I don't CF. A lot of the companies I come across deliver to the box for added convenience and also to keep costs down I would imagine.
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I've not tried this company so I can't vouch personally, but I know people who use and love modPaleo. I'm not sure what type of meals you want to look into. In addition to friends really approving of this company, they seem to have great reviews on Facebook as well.

Comment

I've tried 2 companies in Canada and both were good. A little pricey. Could be good for a trip but to do for an entire prep would be too costly.

Comment

Skip, I just seen this. I used Fuel Meals when I was TDY to Wisconsin and PA and had run out of food. Price was high...but as you know I'm a pretensous ass when it comes to food and they tasted quite good and list all macros on each meal. I did custom meals but i did try teriyaki stir fry and its damn good. DO NOT order the cod...

Comment

I'm in Florida and a local competitor owns a restaurant and does prepped meals it comes out to 6 bucks a meal which was ok but still way more expensive then just cooking myself it was only convenient when I was taking 18 credits and working 20+hrs a week there was just no time to cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

google blue apron, plated or hello fresh. blue apron is the largest home food delivery service in the u.s.

Comment

As you've already mentioned these meals can be quite costly and thus the main reason I've never used them. Now I don't know what your personal feelings/opinions on Rich Piana are but during the course of recent video series he did, he utilized a meal prep company which I believe he plans to partnering up with. He also mentions how crazy the price of these things are and wanted to find away to offer a good product ,while at a more affordable price. I think he's plans on offering his meals for about $6.00 a pop.
                  "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                  2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                  2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                  2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                  2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                  2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

I heard Blue Apron is good.

Comment

In my town i could order only food like pizza, sushi or fries
                      So i cook everything by myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X