Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear Arriving ....

Not that gear, stupid.

The first order of EliteFTS stuff is arriving with more on the way. I have to look purdy for the TRTbodybuilding/Longevity2 footage.

I am going old school with a leather EliteFTS belt that is on it's way along with a new dufflebag, some plain, cotton straps (the best), chalk, etc..

Just getting everything in order so that I am ready to roll in about a month!

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Badass.
    I need me some of that elite gear.
    I better tell the wife.
    Looking forward to the movie.
    Hope all is well..

Comment

Well played.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Sweet, I just picked up the reloaded base belt and some leather straps. Only place I shop for gear.

Hit a sale at the right time and got the belt for 39...yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Colokrom View Post
          Sweet, I just picked up the reloaded base belt and some leather straps. Only place I shop for gear.

Hit a sale at the right time and got the belt for 39...yes sir.
          Their sales around the Holidays are pretty damn good. Glad to hear you saved a few bucks.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My dad is really getting into weightlifting. Jared and I ordered him a bunch of stuff from EliteFTS for Christmas. He is really happy with everything. Especially the voodoo floss.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole View Post
              My dad is really getting into weightlifting. Jared and I ordered him a bunch of stuff from EliteFTS for Christmas. He is really happy with everything. Especially the voodoo floss.
              It even works for old guys. I mean, so I've heard.

Skip

Comment

After looking through the apparel on EliteFts I was actually surprised by the prices. Lower than I expected.

Skip, do you mind training in cotton t shirts? Mine usually end up drenched so I stick to under armour stuff. I've trained in one of my intense muscle shirts and I'm afraid having to wash it so much will ruin it over time.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

I love cotton - especially if they are thin. I do like dry fit, as well, but I have no problem pouring down sweat, either. The only thing I don't like about cotton is black shirts end up stinking like ammonia when they get to be about a year old. I throw a lot of cotton shirts (black) away every single year.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
                    After looking through the apparel on EliteFts I was actually surprised by the prices. Lower than I expected.

Skip, do you mind training in cotton t shirts? Mine usually end up drenched so I stick to under armour stuff. I've trained in one of my intense muscle shirts and I'm afraid having to wash it so much will ruin it over time.

need more shirts skip... Get on it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      It even works for old guys. I mean, so I've heard.

Skip
                      Well you guys are about the same age....

Comment

I picked up one of these belts a few months ago and love it!
                        http://www.elitefts.com/shop/power-l...base-belt.html
                        -KidRok-
                        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                          yup same one. Great from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                            I am going to pass on that. I hear it attracts he-shes, just sayin.

Skip

Comment

I have a bunch of EFS stuff. Like the bag. Liked Both Belts. 1st went with the economy PL belt, then sprung for the Leather PL belt. Wrist wraps are pretty good. Didn't like the Knee sleeves. Like the shirt they gave my free with one of my orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X