TEAM SKIP Approved Trainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP Approved Trainers

After a LOT of thought and planning (though there are still a few minor things to figure out and finalize) I have decided to move forward as I am 100% committed to the idea of having TEAM SKIP Approved Trainers. I feel that the industry can benefit from this and this concept might get the ball rolling to legitimize trainers in what is turning into a sea of shitbags, liars and fakes.

The idea is simply to take 2 to 3 people under my wing for an approximate time of about 2 years and teach them not only how to train people and get them into incredible condition, but also the ins and outs of the business, the industry, how to treat clients and basically all of the things that have allowed me to build my brand (TEAM SKIP) so well over the years. I will teach you how to be a shadow of me (but just better looking).

The people that I mentor will have the benefit of learning under my tutelage as I use the first phase to teach one-on-one and then the last phase to shadow them as they work directly with clients. When finally approved as a TEAM SKIP approved trainer, they can go out and secure clients on their own and immediately be able to stand out in the industry instead of trying to prove themselves, get noticed, lie, etc..

I anticipate the time for both phases to be roughly 1 year each. However, this is NOT written in stone and is completely dependent upon how each individual progresses through the process. Each phase could be shorter or longer depending. I have the final say, obviously, because in the end the only thing that matters to me is trusting that you fit the mold and are ready to train people and ascend above the sea of turds.

This COULD be for prep work but prep work won't be the majority of the focus as I would prefer to work with people that can get people into insane condition but not necessarily competitors. Yes, there will be the option for prep work but to be approved for that would be even harder than being approved for work with non-competitors. If I had to put a number on it now I would say that I would look at about 1 person a year to focus on prep work and the others to be for non-competitors.

One of the things I still need to figure out and finalize is whether once approved, approved trainers will be able to train people independently or under the TEAM SKIP name. I have not settled on this yet because there are pros and cons to both. I may provide the option for both because some might want to be independent and build their own brand and others might want to pay the small percentage for training people under an existing and well-respected brand. When I say small I am talking roughly 10%-15% - nothing that won't be worth using the name to create income.

People who might be interested in this opportunity (and I have had a lot of interest even without having publicly announced this until now) would need to already have the following traits or qualifications to be considered:

*Be incredibly good with communication primarily through writing but also possess solid social skills.

*Be professional but have a personable personality and a sense of humor.

*Have a better than basic understanding of training, nutrition and supplementation.

*Being experienced in the field of bodybuilding or weight training or strength training or powerlifting, etc. is a bonus.

*Be in very good shape though you do not necessarily NEED to be ripped or massive. I will not approve someone that cannot lead by example. You absolutely must walk the walk. If you get to the final 10-12 you will be expected to provide a picture from the front and back of your condition in workout clothes that show your condition as best you can.

*You will need a social media presence and be able to build that presence because marketing the right way is a huge part of this industry.

The costs associated with being accepted into this "program" will not be cheap. I would imagine this would seem obvious, but I will state it anyway just to be clear.

The amount of work and attention that this will take on my part is massive - and that might still be a gross understatement. Not only will there be a lot of time involved on my part but more importantly, anyone that I approve will ultimately be representing my brand that I have worked very hard and for a very long time to build, and to establish what is a solid reputation and track record for results but also - probably even more importantly - a history of trust. When people send you money from all over the world they need to trust you - FIRST. I will guard my work and my brand with everything I have.

I can be contacted for the fees involved but know that there will be an initial fee for the first phase and a second fee for the second phase (final phase). The fee for the first phase will be roughly 3/4 of the total fee with the second phase being only about 1/4 of the fee. Fees will need to be paid in full prior to starting that particular phase.

I will take "applications" starting now through November 11th (approximately 3 weeks). I will then go through all applications that I receive, from November 12th through November 22nd and narrow interested candidates down to about 10-12. From there, I will ask further questions to vet the remaining candidates to again narrow down to the 2 or 3 that I will choose. I will choose the final 2 or 3 people and announce on Dec 7th. I do not have a start date yet for the 2 or 3 in January as that can be negotiated between myself and the 2 or 3 candidates but I am shooting for about the second week of January.
    If you are one of the 2 or 3 that are chosen, the fee for the first phase will be due prior to the start date and right now that will be roughly the second week of January.

I reserve the right and will damn sure exercise it, to choose anyone or disallow anyone for any reason I see fit. I will not give any reasons for not choosing someone. The vetting process will be extensive because I will be damn sure that there is a good fit from the start for both of us before even beginning to move forward. This may include explanations of why you want to do this, why you want to represent my brand, what you have to offer my brand, phone conversations to get a feel for your personality, social skills, etc.. I don't anticipate going to the point of a background check or credit check but I just might stalk your FB and social media outlets to see what type of person you are.

Anyone that is interested can contact me via email at: [email protected] for fees and/or for the Application. You can ask questions either here in this thread or email me for private answers specific to your situation.

If you don't consider this a serious or major decision in your life and for your future as it pertains to working in this industry, don't even bother to contact me. I wouldn't want you and it just wouldn't work for either of us. If you are interested, this will be a lengthy process and a large investment in time and money. However, within the first year you should quite easily make your initial financial investment back and then some.

Obviously I can only put so much information in this thread so, again, if you have questions please feel free to post here or contact me directly.

Thank you,

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Hercules is on board!

Comment

Me

:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:: pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

I was thinking about this last night actually and whatever the cost, I am in. I would want nothing more than to learn from the best.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Pretty good response for just the first day. There is plenty of time, though, until the 11th so I anticipate a pretty good turnout.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

That's a really cool concept. Did you ever think or want team skip to get this big when you first started your business?

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
              I was thinking about this last night actually and whatever the cost, I am in. I would want nothing more than to learn from the best.
              I couldn't agree more, Collabera! I've also been thinking about this A LOT recently...planning future career shift!
              Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                That's a really cool concept. Did you ever think or want team skip to get this big when you first started your business?
                If I am being brutally honest, I started charging a couple hundred bucks to help people out online in 2000 simply to help pay for my gear. No shit. I had absolutely no clue that it would turn into something that I made a good living at or even thought I could quit my regular job. I have been making a good living doing this since about 06. Before that I still had a regular job and was doing quite well on the side but nothing like when it started to take off in 06.

Skip

Comment

Pick me pick me ☺☺☺

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested...
                    How much travel to CO would be involved? i.e. how much in person versus distance?

Comment

This is an awesome ideal Skip!
                      And even more awesome for whoever gets the chance to be picked to do this.
                      I would absolutely LOVE to do something like this. Just afraid i may not have the time needed to put into it with regular job and kids.
                      But good for you for building the empire you have, and good for whoever gets introduced into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonwolf View Post
                        Interested...
                        How much travel to CO would be involved? i.e. how much in person versus distance?
                        The plan originally was nothing face to face but I have been considering that might be something that could be done - especially considering it would be easier to discuss and almost do a small "workshop" type deal to pass on information everyone. I was considering youtube for the trainers to view but that isn't terribly personable.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy10720 View Post
                          This is an awesome ideal Skip!
                          And even more awesome for whoever gets the chance to be picked to do this.
                          I would absolutely LOVE to do something like this. Just afraid i may not have the time needed to put into it with regular job and kids.
                          But good for you for building the empire you have, and good for whoever gets introduced into it.
                          Thank you and are you healed yet?

Skip

Comment

Tutorial videos if you have any one not in America would be helpful in the workshop process of things. Private download and then skype 1 on 1s for q and a?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Great idea Skip! I'm sure there are some guys that will HUGELY benefit from this!
                              2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Working...
                              X