TEAM SKIP and the UFC? Looks like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP and the UFC? Looks like it

Just got the call-back from Raquel Pennington's head coach and their team is on board with me coming on to control her nutrition and making weight for her fights. I am very excited about this new direction and the possibilities it holds. I am meeting with Raquel and her team next Wednesday to sort out the details. Absolutely cannot wait to get started on this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

TEAM SKIP and the UFC? Looks like it

Awesome opportunity! Congrats and good luck ...
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

That is awesome news Skip! Congratulations!
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Bad ass!
        I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
        I too like to live dangerously

Comment

NICE! Stoked for you, Skip!!
          Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Don't piss her off Skip! I think she could take ya.
            Just sayin'

Comment

No question ^ .

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Raquel "Rocky" Pennington...get it? LOL

Congrats Skip
                2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

Kick ass!!!... no, literally, she will kick your ass if you screw this up. No pressure Skip... I thought you were trying to LOWER your stress and blood pressure?? I don't think you are doing it right??....
                  "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Congrats Skip!! Should be one hell of a new adventure.

J
                    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Thank you!

Skip

Comment

will we be seeing the team skip logo hanging ring side durring the pre fight stare down? that would be bad ass!

Comment

Congratulations Skip! best of luck to you in this new direction.

Comment

I have decided that working with Rocky Pennington right now is not what I am going to do. There are reasons but I am not going to make them public. I would consider working with her in the future (whether near or not) if things change and her head coach knows this and may contact me in the future.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              I have decided that working with Rocky Pennington right now is not what I am going to do. There are reasons but I am not going to make them public. I would consider working with her in the future (whether near or not) if things change and her head coach knows this and may contact me in the future.

Skip
                              They aren't all in on it, I know you won't comment but I've been around some of these people and know the weight cutting they go thru as opposed to sound nutrition and dropping bodyfat and such. Just my guess though

Comment

Working...
                              X