Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post questions for Ep 9 of my Q and A!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post questions for Ep 9 of my Q and A!

http://projectbodybuilding.com/forum...IONS-Episode-9

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I need a few more questions in addition to the questions on PBB.com so if you have anything, let me know!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, a hard one:
      Do you have any tips to help someone to get clear about their goals, and motivate them to stick to a program?
      If at first you don't succeed... Try doing what Skip told you to do the first time.

Comment

Do you believe in the practice of doing a "Warm-Up Show" (just prior to your desired competition)?...Or, should you be at your very best every time you step on stage?
        2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
        2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
        2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
        2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
        2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
        2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
        1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
        1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

For someone who is getting into bodybuilding competition, how do you balance all that goes into prepping for shows and a personal life? I see a lot of people complain about the bodybuilding lifestyle in that it puts a strain on their relationships with friends and family.

Have you ever had a difficult time balancing the two and what did you do to fix the problem?

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
          *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Not sure if it's too late for this but...

Question: What is the best way to determine your metabolic state prior to a cut so that you can tailor your workload and diet accordingly?

Comment

Working...
            X