Need questions for Ep 8 of my Q and A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need questions for Ep 8 of my Q and A

Please post questions for my Q and A that I will be filming on Friday.

Anything about training, nutrition, supplementation, cardio, your mom, your sister, motorcycles, trucks, guns, boobs, tattoos, Bud Light (I will ask my wife), etc..

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

top 3 things you wish you knew in the early stages in regards to bodybuilding/lifting and 3 things for nutrition

what are some issues in the sport that get on your nerves

best advice for overall health in the long run?

what did you think of the recent live-update wife cheating reddit thread? got deleted but backed up here: http://mylifesuxnow.com/

Comment

Background: We've been married for 23 years. Training/nutrition has been a huge part of our life (my life) for about the last 16-18 years. My wife is a genetic freak when she wants to be serious. She treats training/nutrition almost as if she resents it until she wants to fit into little black dress. It bugs the shit out of me, and being as whipped as I am - I let her win and I join her having drinks and eating totally shit food. It's an ugly cycle that I go through.

Question: How do you handle your wife not always wanting to be on the same page as you are training/nutrition wise? Does it get frustrating? How do you deal with training and working so hard - and come home to her throwing back Bud Lites? No offense toward your wife intended.

Comment

What is your biggest client irritation?

Comment

Q and A

Cardio in the AM vs in the PM after cardio?? What have you found to be the pros and cons of each of these?

Water consumption: What do you feel for clients you train to be a "normal" goal for the day when taking into consideration weight and/or BMI? For example some say for every pound of body weight should be the number of oz consumed in a day.

What source of protein do you find to be most beneficial for muscle building?

What are your thoughts of people who use the smith machine for squats who may have bad knees?

What is the longest you've ever had a client in contest prep. . . and how did this person adjust AFTER his/her competition going into reverse diet mode (assuming he/she worked with you after competition)

Thanks!!
          JessicaG

Comment

Originally posted by DShores View Post
            What is your biggest client irritation?
            I like this question!! Hope it get answered in the vid!!

JessicaG

Comment

You mentioned differences in carb intake in your previous Q&A in regards to low or high volume training. Is there a huge gap in carb intake between these to training styles, and does it vary as well from someone training primarily for strength as opposed to someone training for hypertrophy?

Comment

For someone who is on the blast and cruise (cruising at HRT dosing) protocol do you think it would be wise and/or offer any advantages to come completely off from time to time.

Comment

This could take 30 minutes or more. lol

Great question.

Skip
                  Originally posted by rainjack View Post
                  Background: We've been married for 23 years. Training/nutrition has been a huge part of our life (my life) for about the last 16-18 years. My wife is a genetic freak when she wants to be serious. She treats training/nutrition almost as if she resents it until she wants to fit into little black dress. It bugs the shit out of me, and being as whipped as I am - I let her win and I join her having drinks and eating totally shit food. It's an ugly cycle that I go through.

Question: How do you handle your wife not always wanting to be on the same page as you are training/nutrition wise? Does it get frustrating? How do you deal with training and working so hard - and come home to her throwing back Bud Lites? No offense toward your wife intended.

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Awesome questions. If there are more, post em. Thanks!

Skip

Comment

when doing cardio, you look up in someone wearing yoga pants and you think that's not bad..then you realize it's a dude

What do you do?

Approach said person and ask why?
                      Hate yourself?
                      or still enjoy the view?
                      Discount code BDM999
                      By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

Skip could you talk about the importance of lighting and shadows while on stage? Standing in the wrong spot can wash you out.

Comment

If this has been asked I apologize, but what made you chose to stay in Colorado as opposed to warmer places such as AZ, SoCal, or GO where you could use the bike on an almost daily basis?

J
                          "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Awesome questions!

I will likely be doing the Q and A on Monday so if you have any more, throw them at me this weekend.

Skip

Comment

In your experience, what is the correlation between strength and size? Does it differ as one progresses(get's bigger/stronger). What about any difference subjectively in the muscles themselves between clients who are perhaps stronger than others?
                              Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X