I film ep 7 tomorrow for Q and A - shoot me a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I film ep 7 tomorrow for Q and A - shoot me a question

Post a question here for the filming of the Q and A tomorrow if you have one and I will add it into this episode.

Thanks!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Hi Skip

i know the answer to the follow question varies greatly depending on the person but..

offseason cardio (i.e. when bulking) - type and frequency, how long?- just wanted to get your view on this

my apologies in advance if this is not appropriate/relevant for the Q&A

cheers

wannagetbig

Comment

My question is kind of specific, but I will broaden it..

Would Ezekiel bread be better for post workout, than white bread? What do you look for in a post workout meal and carb sourcing.

Comment

Given you are a prep guy and Kia Green always comes in off peak, could you prep him to victory? I know you are no fan of Kia and neither am I.

What pro's would you most want to prep?
        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Have you ever been asked about your drug use by your kids? If so how did you handle it?

I know this is coming in the future for me and i'm not sure if there is a "right" way to answer it.
          6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
          1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Working...
          X