TEAM SKIP Instructional Videos: New for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP Instructional Videos: New for 2015

In 2015 I am going to start doing instructional videos to explain different training techniques, how to better hit different parts of a muscle with different angles, etc.. I get a lot of questions about how to hit a certain muscle or how to tweak an exercise to work more efficiently and a 5-10 minute instructional video is much easier to understand.

Some videos will provide basic information and others will be advanced. It just depends on the questions I get and what may strike me while I am training. These videos won't be a part of the Until I Collapse DVD, they will be completely separate and should start as early as the next week or so.

I will post the videos here and on my TEAM SKIP fb page but they will originate from my TEAMSKIP youtube channel.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

About time Skip

Comment

Any chance you're going to do a set of these on diet?

Comment

Sounds great! Will follow for sure. To keep moving forward, yua gotta keep learning!!
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

They likely will only be about exercises but you never know.

We are working on the intro and ending of the videos right now so I anticipate getting these going in the next few weeks.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

That would be AAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

I know you have talked cable crunches for abs until your sick in the head, but I would like to see your form, I think I just mentally can not wrap my head around it. I recall you saying your preferred to do them from the standing position as opposed to the kneeling position?

Comment

Originally posted by chaotic inertia View Post
                I know you have talked cable crunches for abs until your sick in the head, but I would like to see your form, I think I just mentally can not wrap my head around it. I recall you saying your preferred to do them from the standing position as opposed to the kneeling position?
                I do them both but prefer the standing position.

Skip

Comment

Im pretty sure that there will be no vids for t-bar rows RIGHT?, due to your back issues. So if you are to cover said exercise would you have some one else do the exercise and you put them in correct form to film while explaining? And this is just out of curiosity.

Comment

I can t-bar rows. The only thing I don't do right now are deads. I do SLDL no problem; I do regular squats, too.

There will be no stand-ins, hell no. lol

Skip

Comment

Working...
                    X