Cool announcement for the DVD and forum in 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool announcement for the DVD and forum in 2015

My wife (Sissy on here) will be taking an active role again on IM and in my journal for the DVD and actually IN the DVD. She will be getting back into top shape in 2015 after feeding herself heavily with Bud Light for about a year or so and not training terribly consistently. I think she's a hot fat girl but she will be an even hotter not-as-fat girl soon as we get into 2015.

She hasn't been on here for quite a while so I am looking forward to seeing her here more. She has a smart-ass attitude but can be quite funny, too. I tried to get her to do her own journal but she said she would rather just post in the Till I Collapse journal, instead.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    My wife (Sissy on here) will be taking an active role again on IM and in my journal for the DVD and actually IN the DVD. She will be getting back into top shape in 2015 after feeding herself heavily with Bud Light for about a year or so and not training terribly consistently. I think she's a hot fat girl but she will be an even hotter not-as-fat girl soon as we get into 2015.

She hasn't been on here for quite a while so I am looking forward to seeing her here more. She has a smart-ass attitude but can be quite funny, too. I tried to get her to do her own journal but she said she would rather just post in the Till I Collapse journal, instead.

Skip
    I'll be happy to prep her for you.......

In all seriousness I think that's awesome, you guys have a great dynamic and my GF and I are looking forward to coming out sometime early this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
      I'll be happy to prep her for you.......

In all seriousness I think that's awesome, you guys have a great dynamic and my GF and I are looking forward to coming out sometime early this year.
      Just let us know! Would love to have you guys out!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
      X