Recording PED radio episode on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording PED radio episode on Monday

I will be recording a PED episode for ProjectBodybuilding.com on Monday that should air mid week, next week.

The focus will be on efficiency and how to get maximum gains without slamming anything and everything you can get your hands on. I will not be holding much back, if anything at all.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Badass. I'm looking forward to learning. I've only 7 months back into training after 3 years off, so I'm not looking to become assisted for another 2 years yet, but I was recently wondering about cycles and stuff. I was going to go to a seminar with IFBB Zack Khan down here in Sheffield to learn but I think I will save my money and tune in next week.

Regards,
    Rav.
    Last edited by Rav Sandhu; 10-24-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to this, Skip

Comment

Looks like we are doing 2 parts for the PED interview. We recorded the 1st part today and it will air on Wednesday on ProjectBodybuilding.com. I will post the link when it goes up.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Are you still taking any questions? I might have a few!

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
          *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Already closed it. I wasn't in charge of the questions, anyway.

Skip

Comment

Working...
            X