Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for episode 5 here please! Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for episode 5 here please! Thanks!

I will also take the questions that were posted in the ep 4 thread after I recorded that episode and put them on the list for ep 5.

This should take this Wednesday so please get the questions up asap!

Thanks!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Question for Skip from ProjectBodybuilding.com.

Do you think a cyclical ketogenic diet works better for a natural or enhanced bodybuilder? or does it matter at all?

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

hey Skip!

Can you elaborate on the special mechanisms that happen within the body during a skipload day or even a shitloading day for that matter?
      Reason being there are a lot of little scientists out there who think cheatday strategies are all a bunch of bullshit because of "calories in calories out" and they think that if you get way over your caloric maintaince for one day you will store "xY" amount of calories that doesn´t fit into your glycogen stores immediately as bodyfat etc....Oviously thats not the case at all as many comeptitors cheat with like 10.000 calories in one day and still lose a lot of bodyfat because they deplete their body hard again during the next week.

Comment

Krispy Creame or Beau Jo's Pizza
        Petros
        TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer
        Last edited by Petros; 10-22-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

What guns do you have and use? Do you hunt, shoot tactical - been to any shooting schools etc?
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Sweet ^ .

Skip

Comment

All the rage at the moment seems to be peptides and growth hormone releasing Peptides, do you think with the right protocols and Peptide combinations that they can be as good as the real thing?

Comment

I will be going into this next week on the PED show for ProjectBodybuilding.com.

Skip

Comment

PED Q: Is T3 and clen sufficient for an effective cut cycle or should there be some sort of test base or something like 'stane to maintain muscle size and hardness? (This is purely hypothetical and out of curiosity since I personally have ZERO experience on PEDs and don't plan to try any time soon)

Also, do you feel clen should be cycled (for example 2 on 2 off) or is using an anti-histamine like benedryl effective enough to keep the body receptive?

I know the answers will be said elsewhere, but...If this post doesn't jive well with forum rules, feel free to delete it...
                  Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    I will be going into this next week on the PED show for ProjectBodybuilding.com.

Skip
                    Well then I am going to have to come io something else then.

Why is intramusclar injections if gh superior to subq?

Comment

When coming off a long contest prep, can you explain why it is important to then create a base point from which you start your off season eg cutting back training to 3-4x a week and cutting back cardio to 3-4x a week. how should diet be adjusted from contest to "baseline"? Also how long should you stay at this baseline for before going on to off season?

Comment

Herbal vs pharmaceutical diuretics.
                        -KidRok-
                        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I like the questions. Keep em coming!

Skip

Comment

Non-fitness: Custom or factory bikes and why? pros and cons...

Fitness: If using creatine... Which form of creatine do you feel is best?
                            OR do you prefer a combination?? Stacked with other sups or not?
                            If, so, which sups do you suggest?
                            ...Continuous use or cycled?
                            Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

I love the off-topic questions.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X