Need Questions for Ep 4 of my Q and A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Questions for Ep 4 of my Q and A

Either post them here in this thread or on the thread at ProjectBodybuilding.com at the link below.

Usually I have an entire week to get questions but this week was cut short due to the recording of the radio show so please help a brotha out.

http://projectbodybuilding.com/forum...QUESTIONS-Ep-4

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Just posted in their Skip

Comment

Hey Skip
      What's your favourite coffee bean or style of coffee? Do you perculate at home or have a machine?
      Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Here is another one. What do you think about the trend or popularity of high frequency training. Ie, training body parts 3 to 5 time per week.

Comment

Skip, do you have any plans to post progress pics during your current off season - "Till I Collapse?" ...or should we just wait for the final product?

...and non-fitness related: Who, past or present, has most greatly influenced your thinking and the person you've become today? Why and how?
          Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Hey Skip, I'd be interested in your answers for these, if you think that that the answers would suit the theme:

What are the signs you look for to tell if you are (or a client is) training with too little volume, or not training hard enough? Are there any immediate signs, or can you only tell after a few weeks?

And this could be a fun question for you:
            How do you tell somebody they're fat?
            At every comp I've been to there have always been some competitors who must have had coaches who lied to them And there's always the guy at the gym who tells you that he is 9% bodyfat... It seems to me that this is a pretty common thing. How do you go about giving the reality check to clients and people who ask for advice?
            If at first you don't succeed... Try doing what Skip told you to do the first time.

Comment

Got a few for ya.
              One - How the hell do you stay so vascular all the time, even while gaining? No matter what I do I never can get vascular.

Two- You're thoughts on this ebola crap.
              Scares the living shit out of me and everyone I work with. We run one "sick" people daily and we never know what they're sick with. I'm not certain they're plan for this is very reassuring.

Comment

Couple of real easy Q's here:

Phil won this years Mr O. Could you have got him in better condition?

If you could have chosen 1 Mr O athlete apart from Phil to assist, who would it have been and how many places could you have raised them up the results list?

Get your ego pumped and show us what you got.
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Any advice on balancing wife/kids/career and bodybuilding?

What are some current trends in bodybuilding you are not a fan of?

Comment

I have the same question...any advice how to balance family life with bb ? I do but sometimes it is not the easy how can I make everyone happy ?lol

Comment

I'm going to be putting my first cycle together on paper, then find a supplier and get everything ordered. Quick question for you, as you obviously have a ton of experience..... Are the training wheels held on by individual screws or just a really long one?
                      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

35+ recommendations for: 1) growth cycle(s), 2) contest prep cycle(s)
                        Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

I May be too late in this, but what do you do to combat fake exhaustion? What I mean by this, when I work out, I often will feel as though the tank is depleted as I finish my set. Yet a few minutes later I feel like I could do another set, and it just doesn't happen. Its like the mind is willing, the muscle FEELS ready to go, but the weight just won't go unless I sacrifice form or drop weight extensively.

Sorry if this is a completely newbie question, but I have not found a solid answer to this. With my attempts to get back to the gym and make a change in my body it is bothing me that things ar this off.

J
                          "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Skip , i see u have been doing TRT and if possible may i ask are u self administrating yr dosages or via DR??

IF one gives blood twice a yr does that help with RBC numbers?
                            are there any supplements to assist with this issue at all?

Comment

*Raises Hand* Ooh please pick me lol.
                              Ok. Your opinion on aesthetic physiques (Jeff Seid, Greg Plitt, Simeon Panda, Ulisses Jr., Raciel Castro, Frank Zane, Munzer). Are there any aesthetic physiques/fitnessmodels (post pics?) that have obtained through Skiploading/DC Training? I see lots of dense guys with good, grainy muscle mass but haven't really seen an overly aesthetic guy from these yet.

In reference to the last 2 questions, what would you consider in reference to Skiploading and DC training for someone who wants to gain weight but also end up much more aesthetic after weight gain than before (to fill out the physique) in limitations to Skiploading and DC training?

Would you recommend DC training or Skiploading as a primary regimen for anyone going into fitness modeling/Men's Physique?

Which clients have more perks to work with? Natty or not natty?

What is your take on Carb Backloading?

Top 4 most anabolic but low glycemic foods or dishes, for both mass and aesthetic purposes (4 of each) in your opinion?

Your opinion on high rep lighter 4 second pause front squats in a routine vs high rep back squats vs high rep normal front squats in terms of which will help the most for mass and muscle development? Any better tempo ideas? Would this be a good technique for DC training (widowmakers)?

Just curious about some things. Your answers do influence me in more ways than one, though.

Where can we see the questions?
                              September12th
                              Last edited by September12th; 10-11-2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X