Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My predictions (and others) for the Mr O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My predictions (and others) for the Mr O.

Look for my colorful yet impromptu predictions for the O this year at the 2:08 mark.

http://projectbodybuilding.com/nonst...ng-episode-11/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Just going to be another year for Phil and another second for Kai. Dexter's going to be awesome this year.

Hope Big Ramy gets shredded for it - guy just makes all the other competitors look small. One man freakshow among all the freaks.

Rhoden's always my favorite though.
    Last edited by liftweights; 09-12-2014, 02:58 PM.
    :preach:

Comment

Skip, I'd love to see your Mr. O top 5 if you were a judge!

I strongly disagree with where most competitors were placed. Maybe because I hate the mass freak look that judges are looking for. Dexter won 08 because of shape and symmetry and I think that's what it should be all about.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

My top 5 was

Heath
        Kai
        Wolf
        Rhoden
        Ramy

If I remember correctly. I had Kuclo in 7th but he went 9th. Dexter in 6th.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I like that. I thought Wolf was good but I think Rhoden deserved 3rd.

I don't like Heaths shape or posing for that matter. I didn't think he came in as good as last year and Kai looked better at the finals. A bit watery at the prejudging.

Interesting to see Branch come in at 5th over Ramy.

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Branch was 6th I believe.

Skip

Comment

That is correct. My bad. Still, a much better showing than last year. Probably the most conditioned competitor.

Disappointed with Henry in the 212s.

Comment

Working...
              X