Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There seems to be a theme here ... Hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There seems to be a theme here ... Hmmm...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rosspome...may-not-exist/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Ha, you called it Skip! Scoop me up a couple big scoops of Gluten! I am going to start a company that creates FODMAP-free products, and become a millionaire! Thanks for the tip, Skip!
    "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

P.S. - 16 days to Sturgis!
      "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

This is what happens when we don't have REAL things to worry about. We get insane about some stupid bullshit that will never affect us, whether it's peanut allergies, SARS, West Nile, etc.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
          P.S. - 16 days to Sturgis!
          We will be there one week from tomorrow.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I keep getting people that say that they stopped eating grains and they are so much better for it. I don't eat grains very often, either, so I am not at all saying that grains are awesome. I am simply saying that I don't believe that gluten is the issue for the large majority of people that don't tolerate grains well. As I am always clarifying so that people are clear where I am coming from: I don't believe that 95% of the people that claim to be gluten intolerant, actually are.

And I get that this really rubs some people the wrong way. Especially the ones that have claimed gluten issues for a long time. I am not going to say whether a specific person has gluten issues or not - that is your/their business. I am saying that most people are full of shit and constantly looking to "have" something that makes them feel special.

Skip

Comment

I have been diagnosed of being a gluten glutton.
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

kind of a douche

Comment

I'd like a gluten free lap dance
                  :preach:

Comment

The half-life of anti-gliadin antibodies is 120 days. Because of that fact, a high anti-gliadin antibody level can dominate one's digestive processes for a year or more. And I'm talking about IgA antibody levels in stools. Those who design their tests based on blood levels of IgA antibodies (or IgE or IgG antivbodies) simply don't know what they're doing, because anti-gliadin antibodies do not even reach detectable levels in the blood until the damage in the small intestine reaches at least a Marsh 3 level.

A high gluten antibody level confounds all short-term food trial tests

The problem with the research is that the people who design such studies don't even know enough about gluten sensitivity to intelligently design a trial program that will provide valid results. They think in terms of short-term reactions, and gluten causes a long-term reaction.

These aren't my words, just giving a different view of the article.

http://chriskresser.com/is-gluten-sensitivity-real
                    -AJA14-
                    Light-heavyweight Member
                    Last edited by -AJA14-; 07-17-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
                      chriskresser
                      "My name is Chris Kresser, and I’m a licensed acupuncturist and practitioner of integrative medicine.... I launched The Healthy Skeptic in 2008 to help others see through the common myths and misdirections peddled by the media and medical establishment."

To sane people, this means he is neither a physician, nutritionist, nor a scientist. I looked through his articles. He's the health & nutrition version of a conspiracy theorist.
                      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                        "My name is Chris Kresser, and I’m a licensed acupuncturist and practitioner of integrative medicine.... I launched The Healthy Skeptic in 2008 to help others see through the common myths and misdirections peddled by the media and medical establishment."

To sane people, this means he is neither a physician, nutritionist, nor a scientist. I looked through his articles. He's the health & nutrition version of a conspiracy theorist.
                        I knew I should have made a separate post, to link the article. The statement above that link wasn't his.

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                          I'd like a gluten free lap dance
                          I've got a wallet full of $20's and I wanna feel special too. Bring it.
                          2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
                          2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
                          2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
                          2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
                          2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
                          2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix13 View Post
                            I've got a wallet full of $20's and I wanna feel special too. Bring it.
                            Midget lap dances coming right up! Presented by yours truly...
                            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                            X