TEAM SKIP protein new look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP protein new look?

Here is the proposed label for TEAM SKIP protein that has been sitting on my PC desktop for almost a year. If you want to see TEAM SKIP protein on store shelves or just would like to buy a better looking, black jug and cap with this awesome label, say so. I want to hear your opinion.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Looks pretty! Now why don't you send me a jug so I can see how much better it tastes with the pretty label

Any you going to come out with a line of products Skip? Is True Nutrition still going to carry Team Skip?
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

200 calories and 20 grams of protein, sign me up, sounds like a lot of carbs in it.

Comment

That is only in 1 "fuck scoop". The label isn't a final draft. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I am also willing to try out this label and see if it effects the product.

5kg oughta do it Skip. So do I inbox you my address┬┐

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

1 Fuck Scoop for 69 servings. Does the girl come with it or is that extra?

On a real note, I like the product just as it is. Keeps our cost down when we don't have to pay for the fancy label and plastic container.
            liftweights
            Lightweight Member
            Last edited by liftweights; 04-17-2014, 08:30 PM.
            :preach:

Comment

Put it on store shelves and make millions… that's cool.

But please, for the sake of us all trying to make ends meet keep the stuff available, generic, at TN without the price going through the roof (it ain't cheap in any event).
              I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

Label looks great Skip!

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Looks sharp!

Depending on who you're trying to target, the hardcore look would do well with the guys; it MIGHT intimidate some of the females.

I'd suggest clearing up the "PROTEIN" and the "STRAWBERRIES N CREAM" and make them clearer and more bold. They might look really awesome on a computer screen but also imagine how a row of team skip blends on a shelf will also look. As they walk around the store will they stop and pick up your jug? Or will they keep walking because they're not sure what it is? "TEAM SKIP" looks nice and bold.

I'd suggest putting some product highlights on the front label, IE "1g carb, 1g fat...multi-sourced...time-released..." You know, buzzwords.

Also on the side/back label, put WHY they should take your protein. Expand on why it's multi-sourced, why you went for that blend, what are the pros of each type of protein, etc. Hell, if you're up to it, you might even want to talk crap on other competitors, hehe.

The type of consumer that goes and buys at a brick and mortar store does it for convenience. They know they can get products cheaper online, they go to the store because they want it now, they want it fast, and don't want to wait (for the most part; I know some consumers don't mind waiting they just had a bad experience with using credit cards online, or would like to see and touch the product they are going to buy). Majority of these consumers won't go online to research a product if they're already in the store, so might as well explain what's so good about it on the label.

edit.

You might even want to promote yourself on that side/back label. Let the consumer know who you are and what you do and what experience you have. You would definitely pique some interest as not a lot of companies can say "An experienced and renowned contest prep coach made this."
                  theroymccoy
                  Heavyweight Member
                  Last edited by theroymccoy; 04-18-2014, 04:12 PM.
                  Max Muscle
                  5020 Katella Ave.
                  Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                  www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Dont forget to put a pic of you on it Skip so people know who Team Skip are. I suggest the pic of you in a kitchen pinny ( the one on facebook recently), never know, people might see your picture, feel sorry for your family and buy the jug out of pity...$$$$

EDIT - I agree Roy. Have a bit of info on whom you are, renowned contest prep coach, sponsered by Elite, write for FLEX magazine, train NFL stars. Certainly get peoples interest.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

This is much appreciated feedback and I especially like the idea of promoting TEAM SKIP on the label, as well.

Thanks a ton. I will consider all of this for the final draft.

Skip
                      Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                      Looks sharp!

Depending on who you're trying to target, the hardcore look would do well with the guys; it MIGHT intimidate some of the females.

I'd suggest clearing up the "PROTEIN" and the "STRAWBERRIES N CREAM" and make them clearer and more bold. They might look really awesome on a computer screen but also imagine how a row of team skip blends on a shelf will also look. As they walk around the store will they stop and pick up your jug? Or will they keep walking because they're not sure what it is? "TEAM SKIP" looks nice and bold.

I'd suggest putting some product highlights on the front label, IE "1g carb, 1g fat...multi-sourced...time-released..." You know, buzzwords.

Also on the side/back label, put WHY they should take your protein. Expand on why it's multi-sourced, why you went for that blend, what are the pros of each type of protein, etc. Hell, if you're up to it, you might even want to talk crap on other competitors, hehe.

The type of consumer that goes and buys at a brick and mortar store does it for convenience. They know they can get products cheaper online, they go to the store because they want it now, they want it fast, and don't want to wait (for the most part; I know some consumers don't mind waiting they just had a bad experience with using credit cards online, or would like to see and touch the product they are going to buy). Majority of these consumers won't go online to research a product if they're already in the store, so might as well explain what's so good about it on the label.

edit.

You might even want to promote yourself on that side/back label. Let the consumer know who you are and what you do and what experience you have. You would definitely pique some interest as not a lot of companies can say "An experienced and renowned contest prep coach made this."

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        This is much appreciated feedback and I especially like the idea of promoting TEAM SKIP on the label, as well.

Thanks a ton. I will consider all of this for the final draft.

Skip
                        Not a prob glad I can help; hey you said it yourself in the Longevity DVD...branding is everything
                        Max Muscle
                        5020 Katella Ave.
                        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Exactly.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X