Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link to part 3 is now in the first post in this thread. I will get part 4 up (the last part of the seminar) later this week when it goes up on Thursday or Friday.

Skip
    Originally posted by LG1 View Post
    Part 3 was posted on Elite today...
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Part 4 was posted yesterday though....

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      The link to part 3 is now in the first post in this thread. I will get part 4 up (the last part of the seminar) later this week when it goes up on Thursday or Friday.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
        Part 4 was posted yesterday though....
        http://www.elitefts.net/Default.asp
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I figured out why the audio is "fuzzy" and Shanique will back me up on this: It was hot because this was in Jamaica so there are a lot of fans running in gyms there. I couldn't figure it out but that is what it is.

Skip
          Yes it was hot and the a/c 'FAN' was high (and kinda loud-ish) but that room's acoustic sucks balls to be honest. Even I have issues with people hearing me when teaching and I know my voice ain't quite...far from it.

Originally posted by esoog View Post
          skip I left the following comment

"Great seminar! I understand that internet access is not so dominant/easy in large parts of the caribbean hence you have a sort of isolated or neglected audience being introduced to lots of methods and terminology of training and nutrition very unlikely known to them. Big props to skip to go over to jamaica and share this knowledge with the caribbean peopleā€¦.and hope he continues to do so "

My question is, are there any plans to carry out further seminars outside US this year?
          Internet access isn't as restricted as it once with the advent of the smartphone. ANYBODY and I do mean anyone, has access to the internet these days, here in the Caribbean. What is 'lacking' here, imo, is a bodybuilding/get-swole/get-ripped kind of culture that you see all over the states and other parts of the world. So most gyms will have a handful, and i DO MEAN a handful, of guys that are into it BUT only as far as what/how they see the 'pros' are doing it in the mainstream magazines (Flex, M&F). Even the local bb org's are behind as far exposure to this kind of thinking. And so you end up with the typical, eat 12 cans of tuna, boiled chicken and eggs with X amount of cardio every day, and the 'get ready in 8-10 weeks' prep mindset. And I will go out on a limb and say that even FEWER than those will think to look outside of their own circle, like here on IM or other forums, for help even with suggestions being made. Again this is just my opinion

Originally posted by neme View Post
          Skip, I am glad there there was video for the event. I wanted to be there but was unable to make it.
          Would have been great to have met you too neme.
          2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
          2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
          2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
          2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
          2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
          2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

http://youtu.be/FxeU-wqBqk4

Comment

The videos seem to sound clearer from the youtube channel than from the Elite website. Weird.

Skip
              www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Agreed. Weird. But they are a step ahead of you with part 4

The videos seem to sound clearer from the youtube channel than from the Elite website. Weird.

Skip

Comment

I havent posted it yet on purpose. I will on probably Friday or even the weekend.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2
                  www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

The last segment (4 of 4) is now posted: http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...eminar-part-4/

Skip
                    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Thanks for putting up this content Skip.

Comment

It would have been great to meet you!
                        Indeed!

Skip
                        Originally posted by shankuan View Post
                        Yes it was hot and the a/c 'FAN' was high (and kinda loud-ish) but that room's acoustic sucks balls to be honest. Even I have issues with people hearing me when teaching and I know my voice ain't quite...far from it.

Internet access isn't as restricted as it once with the advent of the smartphone. ANYBODY and I do mean anyone, has access to the internet these days, here in the Caribbean. What is 'lacking' here, imo, is a bodybuilding/get-swole/get-ripped kind of culture that you see all over the states and other parts of the world. So most gyms will have a handful, and i DO MEAN a handful, of guys that are into it BUT only as far as what/how they see the 'pros' are doing it in the mainstream magazines (Flex, M&F). Even the local bb org's are behind as far exposure to this kind of thinking. And so you end up with the typical, eat 12 cans of tuna, boiled chicken and eggs with X amount of cardio every day, and the 'get ready in 8-10 weeks' prep mindset. And I will go out on a limb and say that even FEWER than those will think to look outside of their own circle, like here on IM or other forums, for help even with suggestions being made. Again this is just my opinion

Would have been great to have met you too neme.
                        Indeed! I've seen you around, I work in New Kingston.
                        Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

Comment

This was incredibly informative and entertaining to watch. Thanks Skip!

Comment

Glad you liked it!

Skip
                            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
                            X