• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

Announcement: What the Longevity 2 DVD will look like

It has taken some time to get the concept of the 2nd DVD to the point where I was 100% on board for the commitment especially considering the amount of time involved for this one. It had to fit perfectly into plans outside of bodybuilding, as well, so I finally have the outline and structure pretty much done and I feel comfortable announcing it now.

The concept of the DVD will be a focus on 1.5 years where I take 2014 to put on size for a show in the summer of 2015. This might seem a bit silly to announce it so far out but I wanted to do this one pretty big and it will be geared more toward the "masters" demographic because that demographic is a bit untapped and with me turning 44 in March and competing the following year at 45, it seems quite appropriate.

The DVD will be big because it will have training from both off season and then during the prep, detailed information about my diet both off season and during the prep showing changes that I make the entire time. There will be a lot of information from seminars to even more detailed information about the training that I am doing at that time to changes from the off season to the prep and those things will be explained in detail. As usual, there will be family stuff and fun stuff and I will likely travel quite a bit this time for the training sessions maybe even doing a session back in Jamaica at one of their hardcore gyms there or at MetroFlex in Texas where I know a lot of great people there, probably showcase Sissy and I training at Lifetime with the kids here in Denver because that is a big part of what we do as a family, as well.

For those that do not know, I have not pursued size for almost 8 years, opting to stay leaner and figuring I was having back problems and didn't want to gamble anymore. I have been bored with my training for a while now so this is something that I am looking forward to and quite excited about. The fact that I feel very healthy right now and my back is in great shape, plays into this decision, as well. You will basically be along for the ride as I lay out exactly how I am looking to add size after 30 years of doing this, for one more chase at some size and then pulling it all together to try to once again top my best condition all at 45 years old. I think you will be surprised at the amount of information and detail given.

The plan is to blow the last one out of the water and I think that if there is any criticism, it might be that there is going to be more information than any one person might want or need. We are going to have to be careful to make sure that it is easy to navigate and easy to find the information that you are looking for especially if you don't want to watch the entire thing. If I had to guess it will easily double the information available on the current Longevity DVD and might even be more than that by the time it is finished.

There will be cameos from clients and friends and pros and riding our motorycles and shooting and eating and .... everything. Reese might even have to dance again to one-up her Stanky Leg from last time.

We will start the filming in 2014 and we plan to work on it as we film so it won't take months and months after the filming is done like it did last time because I had no clue what I was doing. lol I actually anticipate that it will be able to be launched only a month or two after the show is done in 2015.

Yes, that is a long time away but keep in mind that you might not understand the amount of work that goes into doing this and especially doing it to blow away the first one.

And of course it will all be free again.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend
  • DC_catholic315
    Light-heavyweight Member
    • Oct 2011

Holy cat shit batman i can't wait to see this!!!
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

• Petros
      TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer
      • Jul 2012

Cant wait for this! Im all for getting a video of your family and us all doing some fun things like going down the mountain skiing when we come to visit in December for the fun part of the DVD . Come on I know you wanna set yourself apart from everyone else . I don't think I've ever seen someone your size on the mountain lol!

Comment

• Sammich
        Moderator/Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 275lb Raw Club Total 1625
        • Nov 2005

I officially request a walk-on cameo role.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

• lionelxxl
          • Oct 2011

Staying tuned. Looking forward to it!
          NSCA CSCS
          BSc(Ed) Physical Education & Sport Science

Comment

• PhoebeusFenix
            Intense Muscle Competitor
            • Nov 2006

Heck yes! Way to bring it, Skip!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
            2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

• yaryura
              • Jul 2013

Awesome!

Comment

• -AJA14-
                Light-heavyweight Member
                • Jan 2009

Will Rage be in it?

Comment

• v1hyp
                  Intense Muscle Competitor
                  • Aug 2008

Skip, It all sounds pretty cool,, I look forward to its release!!
                  "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                  2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                  2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                  2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                  2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                  2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

• Jared Ragsdale
                    TEAM SKIP Approved Trainer
                    • Apr 2006

Very cool idea for everyone who is going to watch it - and genius move on your side again. Looking forward to watching everything come together over the next few years.
                    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                    www.316fit.com
                    Email: [email protected]

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                      Admin
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Herculeus
                      Cant wait for this! Im all for getting a video of your family and us all doing some fun things like going down the mountain skiing when we come to visit in December for the fun part of the DVD . Come on I know you wanna set yourself apart from everyone else . I don't think I've ever seen someone your size on the mountain lol!
                      That would be cool but not sure if Tate is going to be able to go or not. You might want to ask him about it. He has some decisions to make.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                        Admin
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sammich
                        I officially request a walk-on cameo role.
                        Scary. lol

Skip

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                          Admin
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by -AJA14-
                          Will Rage be in it?
                          Not sure how to take you.

Rage came back to the board and everything seemed fine but since, he has disappeared again and is not on facebook, either. I haven't heard from him in awhile. I assume everything is ok but it is odd that he stopped posting here without saying anything to me or anyone else and it is odd that he is not on facebook anymore, either. His wife is but he isn't.

Has anyone heard from him?

Skip

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
                            Admin
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fade
                            Very cool idea for everyone who is going to watch it - and genius move on your side again. Looking forward to watching everything come together over the next few years.
                            Thank you.

Did you get a break from what you have been doing? Taking a rest so you have a quick minute to post? LOL

Skip

Comment

• 5spotbullseye
                              January 2010 Intense Set of the Month
                              • Mar 2005

Wow.....can't wait to see this one!

Comment

Working...