The sequel to the Longevity DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sequel to the Longevity DVD

I will be announcing the details of the next online DVD on Monday. All I will say now is that it will dwarf the 1st one and I can promise it will be good.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

:yippee:
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Bump....
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Excited!

Comment

Am I the only one who religiously watches Longevity while doing cardio? I think I can literally recite it word for word. Can't wait to see what you've got in the pipeline, Skip!
          2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Sadly I watch it 2 or 3 times a year to refresh everything in my mind. It's bloody fantastic.

Comment

Looking forward to it! The first one is a must watch for everyone!

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
              X