Looking for experienced PR/SEO work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for experienced PR/SEO work

Looking to trade services by working with someone for a pre-determined length of time (and I am usually pretty generous in these situations) and getting PR/SEO work completed to make sure that I am up to date with changes that are going on with google that I simply do not understand.

I currently do have active google ad campaigns for TEAM SKIP but need them "tweaked" and I need to look into the same for IntenseMuscle.com, possibly, as well. The main focus, I admit, is on TEAM SKIP, though.

I also am looking to make changes to my teamskip.net website changing it from outdated flash to html 5 so I would be willing to work with someone for a long period of time if they can provide this service, as well.

I can work with one person if they can provide both services or I can work with 2 people with one providing one service and the other providing the other service.

If you are interested or know someone that you think might be a good fit, please pass this along to them and have them contact me at:

[email protected]
    or
    [email protected]

I would like to move on this as quickly as possible so that I am ready or at least in the process of being ready by the start of 2014.

Thank you very much.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I might know someone I'll check for you. Too bad my brother wasn't into Bodybuilding he does this for his Mountain bike people all the time.

Comment

Working...
    X