I need to fill 5 TEAM SKIP spots this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to fill 5 TEAM SKIP spots this month

I have been lazy as shit the last few weeks and have put off filling consulting spots for May. I have about 5 spots that I need to fill as soon as possible so if you are interested, please contact me.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

or PM me here at IntenseMuscle.com

Thank you.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

2 spots left. Let me know!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My better half wants to compete, figure, in a show this august.. Don't know if your willing to take on another 1st timer. She's got the heart of a lion. I believe she is going to send you an email tomorrow, she's stationed in Germany.
      I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Sent you a message.

Skip

sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2

Comment

Just a warning to people about Skip: He makes you eat less! For example, when I worked with him, I was actually getting lighter! The nerve!
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
          X