Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardio Cycling article in March FLEX Magazine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cardio Cycling article in March FLEX Magazine

    Page 118.

    Skip
    Attached Files


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

  • #2
    Skip for the 2X day cardio, is each session 30-mins oe 60-mins?
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

    - Success is the best revenge

    Comment


    • #3
      It depends. They tend to be longer for that period of double sessions but it is individual.

      Skip


      Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle


      For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

      Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

      Comment


      • #4
        And I thought I was reading comprehension challenged
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

        - Success is the best revenge

        Comment


        • #5
          Great article, thanks for sharing.
          If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
          http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

          2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
          2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
          2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

          Comment


          • #6
            Very cool!

            Is it me missing the artistic quality, or is the cardio equipment photo pasted in front of the subheading? lol
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Great article Skip! Thanks for putting this up here...

              Question...I can't seem to wrap my head around it so maybe you can help...

              You mentioned that if you have reached your goal weight you can reduce or eliminate cardio for that week. For example purposes, let's say you are on reduced calories to about 2,000 and these cardio sessions burn up 500 so you're at 1,500 for those days. Should you eat only up to 1,500 calories in order to maintain that weight, or stay at the 2,000 calories? Because you make no mention of any changes to the calories/diet with the stopping of cardio, am I to assume that you will stay the same leanness even without the 500 calorie deficit caused by the cardio?
              Max Muscle
              5020 Katella Ave.
              Los Alamitos, CA 90720
              www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                , am I to assume that you will stay the same leanness even without the 500 calorie deficit caused by the cardio?
                In the words of the great Fonzerelli: Correctamundo.

                Remember, the affects of cardio on the metabolism don't stop the minute you get done with your cardio and they don't stop for a day when you don't do cardio. There is a cumulative affect, much like once you get a ball rolling it can roll on it's own with maybe a push here or there vs. a constant pushing on the ball.

                Skip


                Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle


                For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

                Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  In the words of the great Fonzerelli: Correctamundo.

                  Remember, the affects of cardio on the metabolism don't stop the minute you get done with your cardio and they don't stop for a day when you don't do cardio. There is a cumulative affect, much like once you get a ball rolling it can roll on it's own with maybe a push here or there vs. a constant pushing on the ball.

                  Skip
                  Gotcha, thank you!
                  Max Muscle
                  5020 Katella Ave.
                  Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                  www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                    Very cool!

                    Is it me missing the artistic quality, or is the cardio equipment photo pasted in front of the subheading? lol
                    Someone hasn't been keeping up with VOGUE...

                    Max Muscle
                    5020 Katella Ave.
                    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X